ECT Get On the Road To Emmaus With Cleopas And His Friend Again

God's Truth

The "kingdom within them" is NOT referring to "in their mind", but within THEM as a people.

Once again you attempt to distract from your obvious inability to address the FACT that Jesus told the UNBELIEVING Pharisee's that the kingdom of God would be TAKEN AWAY from THEM.

Since all that you do is avoid and equivocate, you're going back on the ignore list.

The Jews used to have the kingdom of heaven with them, near them,just for being blood related to Abraham and obeying the ceremonial works. That alone qualified someone as a child of God. However, God did not like it that His children could sin, give a sin offering, but not really be sorry for their sin. God said He would make a new covenant.

The old law was NOT BASED ON FAITH, but the new covenant would be.

There were Jews who did have faith and Jews who did not. God cut off and hardened the Jews who did not and Jesus came first for the Jews who did. They were the children who belonged to God but they now had to go through Jesus to remain Gods.

When Jesus came, he taught the guidelines and the rules for the new covenant. The kingdom that was for the Jews would now be within them.

The Jews who rejected Jesus did not receive the kingdom within them and what they had was taken from them.

Matthew 13:12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

Matthew 25:29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

God's Truth

The "kingdom within them" is NOT referring to "in their mind", but within THEM as a people.

No. Having the kingdom within is when one is saved and given the Holy spirit instead of going to a temple to be near God's Spirit.

Jeremiah 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Hebrews 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."

Hebrews 8:10
This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people.

Romans 11:27
And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins."

2 Corinthians 3:3
It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

1 Thessalonians 4:9
Now about brotherly love, you do not need anyone to write to you, because you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another.

Hebrews 8:10
This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people.

Hebrews 10:16
"This is the covenant I will make with them after those days, says the Lord. I will put My Laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds."

1 Kings 8:58
that He may incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, which He commanded our fathers.

Psalm 37:31
The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip.

Psalm 40:8
I delight to do Your will, O my God; Your Law is within my heart."

Jeremiah 24:7
'I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the LORD; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart.

Jeremiah 30:22
'You shall be My people, And I will be your God.'"
Treasury of Scripture
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, said the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

but this shall be the.

Jeremiah 32:40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not …
I will.

Deuteronomy 30:6 And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart, and the heart of …
Psalm 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
Psalm 40:8 I delight to do your will, O my God: yes, your law is within my heart.
Isaiah 51:7 Listen to me, you that know righteousness, the people in whose heart …
Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within …
Ezekiel 36:25-27 Then will I sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean: …
Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
Romans 8:2-8 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free …
2 Corinthians 3:3,7,8 For as much as you are manifestly declared to be the letter of Christ …
Galatians 5:22,23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, …
Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel …
Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, …
and will.

Jeremiah 31:1 At the same time, said the LORD, will I be the God of all the families …
Jeremiah 24:7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and …
Jeremiah 30:22 And you shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Jeremiah 32:38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
Genesis 17:7,8 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your seed …
Ezekiel 11:20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep my ordinances, and do …
Ezekiel 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yes, I will be their God, …

Interplanner

Once again you attempt to distract from your obvious inability to address the FACT that Jesus told the UNBELIEVING Pharisee's that the kingdom of God would be TAKEN AWAY from THEM.

Since all that you do is avoid and equivocate, you're going back on the ignore list.

So...is there post-exile, intertestament Judaism evidence that they believed they were the kingdom, knew it, and thought that they were Dan 2 fulfilled?

Interplanner

Yes, because then you can just make up out of nowhere what the Pharisees believed, no matter if there 1000 pages of material out there or not. Nope, can't read that, know that, nope. Just me and God and the year 2017 will do it.

How about Dan 2 is that "extra biblical"? Did 1st century Judaism think it was already the fulfillment of Dan 2? Did the zealots? Were they awaiting it intensely, ready to fight for it?

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, because then you can just make up out of nowhere what the Pharisees believed, no matter if there 1000 pages of material out there or not. Nope, can't read that, know that, nope. Just me and God and the year 2017 will do it.

How about Dan 2 is that "extra biblical"? Did 1st century Judaism think it was already the fulfillment of Dan 2? Did the zealots? Were they awaiting it intensely, ready to fight for it?
Have you been in contact with any good mental institutions yet?

You really should have that looked at.

Interplanner

Have you been in contact with any good mental institutions yet?

You really should have that looked at.

Since you cannot explain your doctrine, but just blast other people with your criticism and insults, you should shut up.

Maybe you can do it verbally and should not be writing. Trying using one of the transcribing tools online. I'd be glad to read a page. But this 'I'm right, you're insane' stuff makes a fool out of you.

You have to provide reasons; that's how we win...or lose.

Right Divider

Body part
Since you cannot explain your doctrine, but just blast other people with your criticism and insults, you should shut up.

Maybe you can do it verbally and should not be writing. Trying using one of the transcribing tools online. I'd be glad to read a page. But this 'I'm right, you're insane' stuff makes a fool out of you.

You have to provide reasons; that's how we win...or lose.
You have already proven that you do not understand the plain reading of scripture even though you claim to be the one making the plain reading of scripture.

You have already proven that you will twist the scripture into a pretzel with your "spiritualization" of anything that doesn't fit your fairy tale.

You have already been shown the plain meaning of scripture, but you reject that and instead prefer your perverted version of verses and events.

You have already shown that you prefer outside sources to "force" the scripture to mean something that it does not mean.

You are the one making a fool out of yourself.

God's Truth

Right Divider,

You have called me liar many times but run and hide, I think because you knew you would be shown to be the one confused.

You claim Jesus is going to live on this earth and rule from here, and you use this scripture as proof:

43“Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed."

That scripture is about the kingdom of heaven being taken from the Jews.

How do you ever get that it proves Jesus will live on the earth and rule here?

The parable says they killed the son.

Do you really think Jesus is going to come back to rule and be killed again?

The Parable of the Tenants

33“Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. 34When the harvest time approached, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his fruit.

35“The tenants seized his servants; they beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. 36Then he sent other servants to them, more than the first time, and the tenants treated them the same way. 37Last of all, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.

38“But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40“Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?”

41“He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”

42Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

“ ‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’h ?
43“Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44 Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider,

You have called me liar many times but run and hide, I think because you knew you would be shown to be the one confused.

You claim Jesus is going to live on this earth and rule from here, and you use this scripture as proof:

43“Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed."
GT, even though you are on my ignore list... I did happen to go ahead and look at this stupid post of yours.

Firstly, you are a liar.

Secondly, I was NOT using that verse to show that Jesus going to live on this earth and rule from here.... There are MANY, MANY other verses that do say just that.

So you are AGAIN, either LYING or just plain CONFUSED.

That verse shows that YOU have NO IDEA what the kingdom of God is or what scripture says about it.

Refer to THIS post so see how WRONG that you are: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...Friend-Again&p=5110773&viewfull=1#post5110773

God's Truth

The earthly Jerusalem with the temple mount was the kingdom on earth, and it has been revealed that it is only a copy of the heavenly one. Jesus is the temple and the saved are being built up in heaven, the heavenly Jerusalem. Jesus is Israel, the temple, the kingdom. When we come to Jesus to be saved we come to God in the heavenly kingdom. When we are saved we are given the Holy Spirit, it is the Spirit of Jesus living in us and he puts us in him.

When the heavenly Jerusalem comes down from heaven to earth, it will be on the new Earth. Do you really think heaven will disappear but not at the time the earth does?

God's Truth

GT, even though you are on my ignore list... I did happen to go ahead and look at this stupid post of yours.

Firstly, you are a liar.

Secondly, I was NOT using that verse to show that Jesus going to live on this earth and rule from here.... There are MANY, MANY other verses that do say just that.

So you are AGAIN, either LYING or just plain CONFUSED.

That verse shows that YOU have NO IDEA what the kingdom of God is or what scripture says about it.

Refer to THIS post so see how WRONG that you are: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...Friend-Again&p=5110773&viewfull=1#post5110773

You sure did say the kingdom will be on this earth.

God's Truth

ONCE AGAIN you refuse to address the statements that YOU have made and the FACTS that COMPLETELY DISPROVE your false statements!

YOU SAID THAT.... the kingdom of God is WITHIN A PERSON"S HEART AND MIND and that this happens when the saved are given the Holy Spirit.

But Jesus said that the UNBELIEVING Pharisees POSSESSED the KINGDOM OF GOD and that the KINGDOM OF GOD would be TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM.

You are PROVEN WRONG, so just admit your mistake and turn to GOD'S TRUTH instead of continuing to believe in lies and tell them.

How many times do you have to have it explained to you.

I gave you many scriptures that prove my beliefs.

The kingdom of heaven WOULD BE WITHIN.

You can't get out of it.

You wrongly call me a liar and confused.

God's Truth

Hebrews 8:4 Now if He were on earth, He would not be a priest, since there are already priests to offer gifts according to the Law. 5 They serve at a copy and shadow of the heavenly sanctuary. That is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle, “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.” 6Now, however, Jesus has received a far superior ministry, just as the covenant He mediates is superior and is founded on better promises.

Hebrews 9:22According to the Law, in fact, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. 23 So it was necessary for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24For Christ did not enter a man-made copy of the true sanctuary, but He entered heaven itself, now to appear on our behalf in the presence of God.

Hebrews 10:1 The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming--not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.

God's Truth

I sure did... but I wasn't using Matthew 21:43 to prove it, oh confused one.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...Friend-Again&p=5110773&viewfull=1#post5110773

Are you kidding? That is the scripture you used. You used that scripture to go against me for saying they had the kingdom of heaven and that it would be in those who came through Jesus.

The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN the saved, not among the Jews, as you said.

The earth had a COPY of the real kingdom and when one was saved and given the Holy Spirit, they were also placed in Jesus.

When one is saved they enter the realm of the Spirit.

You have no idea about what happens when one is saved and that should worry you.