ECT D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Enjoy your heritage D'ists. That's why it exists. The guy couldn't digest the apostles teachings. This is not opinion; it is his words, recently noted with background by Northwye.

To bolster support, the 'enemy' of RT was concocted. This buried the actual RT issue which is at Gal 3:17. Very clever.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh boy! Another thread of obsession.

And, it's been such a long, long time.
Grandstanding and poor forum etiquette.

He made at least 17 threads about his replacement theology just last month.
I see he has started to make another monthly quota of his replacement theology for September.
All of which are his denial of GOD keeping His promises to Israel.

john w

Hall of Fame
Enjoy your heritage D'ists. That's why it exists. The guy couldn't digest the apostles teachings. This is not opinion; it is his words, recently noted with background by Northwye.

To bolster support, the 'enemy' of RT was concocted. This buried the actual RT issue which is at Gal 3:17. Very clever.

D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused.

Define "invent," as pertaining to doctrinal issues/discussion.

SaulToPaul 2

You don't even know what the 2 covenants in Gal 3 are.

Interplanner

Grandstanding and poor forum etiquette.

He made at least 17 threads about his replacement theology just last month.
I see he has started to make another monthly quota of his replacement theology for September.
All of which are his denial of GOD keeping His promises to Israel.

As I've said 1000x, Acts 13:32 and 2 Cor 1:18 answer all that. You have the shallowest and most artificially constructed belief system, because it is based on a person who thought the bible was confused.

Deal with the issue.

Interplanner

Interplanner invented his replacement theology because he thinks GOD was confused when making promises to Israel.

Mine is in Gal 3:17 because the Bible is not confused. Everything was moving toward the mission and that is why it is there in Lk 24, Acts 1,2,3, 13, 26 and the land is not, nor anything separate for the race of Israel.

Your system was based on a person who said the Bible was confusing without 2P2P. That's your problem.

Interplanner

That's it in a nutshell, he does not believe GOD.

That comment is a piece of snot. I believe in the God of Gen 3, 12, Ps 2, 16, 110, Dan 9, Is 53, Lk 19, 23, 24, Acts 1, 2, 3, 13, 15, 26.

You believe in the mess created by a guy a mortal who thought the bible was confusing and NEEDED HIM.

Interplanner

God has kept everything for Israel in jesus Christ. Acts 13. The things promised have been kept in the resurrection event. It is final. The mission is here. What have you done in it today?

Status
Not open for further replies.