ECT 8 Things that sink D'ism

SaulToPaul 2

I'm here to help people actually speak the Gospel of God was in Christ justifying us from our sins, not to hold tenaciously like a weasel to a doctrine that never shows itself clearly in the NT.

Made up. 95% of your posts are about things other than the gospel and justification from sins.

Danoh

I have complimented many people on specific points.

I'm here to help people actually speak the Gospel of God was in Christ justifying us from our sins, not to hold tenaciously like a weasel to a doctrine that never shows itself clearly in the NT. and for what? How does it benefit anyone to know that Israel is going to have a kingdom again? The Gospel salves our guilt, fear and shame. That's useful.

The very issue (justification from our sins) you repeatedly cloud over in just about your every post supposedly against "the land" issue that you are the one actually ever OVER focused on.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

SaulToPaul 2

The very issue (justification from our sins) you repeatedly cloud over in just about your every post supposedly against "the land" issue that you are the one actually ever OVER focused on.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8

I could forsee becoming buddies and a huge supporter of IP if he spent more time on salvation and justification...which is ultimately the main thing.