ECT Once Saved, Always Saved

DAN P

jsanford108;5182290 Notice that Dan P said:
Hi and thanks you , BUT you want to deal in HYPOTHETICALS instead of answering OSAS !!

The bible is not hypotheticals as in Gal 3:28 we ARE / ESTE in Christ Jesus !!

The Greek word ARE / ESTE is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and means we are ALWAYS in Christ

as the PRESENT TENSE always is CONTINUOUS ACTION , until we die , then at the DEPARTURE , 1 Thess 4:13-18 we all are given a new body !!

So how were you saved with at least 5 verses , and here is the first one in 1 Tim 1:16 is that Paul was the PATTERN of the ones coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life !!

The reason you do not know is that you are not following Paul as in 1 Cor 11:1 !!

Can you explain Eph 2:8 ??

dan p

DAN P

Hi and thanks you , BUT you want to deal in HYPOTHETICALS instead of answering OSAS !!

The bible is not hypotheticals as in Gal 3:28 we ARE / ESTE in Christ Jesus !!

The Greek word ARE / ESTE is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and means we are ALWAYS in Christ

as the PRESENT TENSE always is CONTINUOUS ACTION , until we die , then at the DEPARTURE , 1 Thess 4:13-18 we all are given a new body !!

So how were you saved with at least 5 verses , and here is the first one in 1 Tim 1:16 is that Paul was the PATTERN of the ones coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life !!

The reason you do not know is that you are not following Paul as in 1 Cor 11:1 !!

Can you explain Eph 2:8 ??

dan p

Hi and you can not answer , jsanford ??

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You appear like you cannot adequately defend the posits you have made, nor the doctrine you hold to.

Thus far, you have had a quibble filled argument with other users, absent of any logical arguments with Scriptural evidence.

The doctrine of eternal assurance is contradictory to Scripture. You have defended this doctrine. Yet, when I question your posts, you take flight, claiming to be the one in higher position and integrity.

Notice that Dan P, despite not being productive in discussion, at least attempted to reprimand me. JudgeRightly has taken quite a significant step in engaging in civil and productive conversation. You however have not. It is with obvious analysis, that one can conclude that you have merely projected your own insecurities, and urge to avoid real truth, onto any opposition to your position(s). (At least in this thread)

That's one way of looking at it. Did it occur to you that, perhaps I don't care to engage you in conversation? I think, if you go down that path, you'll find your answer.

DAN P

I could. But you don't seem to want an open, logical, honest discussion.

If you agree to be honest, logical, and objective, then we could have a progressive talk.

Hi and since you are THE HONEST PATROL , post # 543 is not HONEST in Gal 3:28

is not HONEST enough for you ??

You are avoiding it and HAVE no answer ?? O WELL !!

dan p

oatmeal

Salvation is moving from death to life. He who has died (with Christ) has been freed from sin.

The gift of salvation is called the gift of the Holy Spirit and the gift of eternal life.

Eternal life means eternal life.

Jerry Shugart

The Lord Jesus' words in the following passage makes it certain that all those who believe in Him enjoy eternal security::

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die"
(Ro.11:25-26).​

In verse 26 the "death" of which He spoke cannot be in regard to dying physically because those who have believed in Him in the past have died physically. Therefore, the death He referred to is the "second death" spoken of here:

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death"
(Rev.21:8).​

DAN P

Hi and I do answer any question and we are want to be HONEST with ourselves , so explain Eph 2:5 OR 8 , so go for it !!

If you answer and I do not reply quickly , I am on 4 Christian web sites and you can send a PM !!

dan p