ECT SO , WHERE DID THE GRACE OF GOD , BEGIN ??

DAN P

Hi to all and who can explain where the GRACE of God began , and we do know that it began with a MAN , so who was it and what was the MESSAGE ??

Be specific with verse !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi to all and who can explain where the GRACE of God began , and we do know that it began with a MAN , so who was it and what was the MESSAGE ??

Be specific with verse !!

dan p

Hi and no takers ??

Where all those great teachers on TOL ??

Because there is a starting point and some like me say Acts 9 with Paul !!

dan p

andyc

The grace of God is seen as far back as far as the garden of eden.

Gen 3:21 Also for Adam and his wife the LORD God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.

DAN P

The grace of God is seen as far back as far as the garden of eden.

Gen 3:21 Also for Adam and his wife the LORD God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.

Hi and since GRACE / CHARIS a translitered word has 12 different meaning , Grace began in Gen 3 !!

I say that GRACE OF God began with a man called PAUL in Acts 9!!

Can you prove me wrong ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I say that GRACE OF God began with a man called PAUL in Acts 9!!

Can you prove me wrong ??

How can anyone prove you wrong? We all know there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Only by Paul's gospel of grace can anyone be saved. Paul evidently thought salvation was by God's grace, but now we know better.

Rock on and :rip:

DAN P

How can anyone prove you wrong? We all know there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Only by Paul's gospel of grace can anyone be saved. Paul evidently thought salvation was by God's grace, but now we know better.

Rock on and :rip:

Hi and you say that we are SAVED by Grace and not by WATER Baptism as Mark 16:15 and 16 says ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and you say that we are SAVED by Grace and not by WATER Baptism as Mark 16:15 and 16 says ??

We are saved by grace through faith.

Faith is demonstrated by what we say and do.

Baptism itself saves no one, it simply demonstrates a person's faith.

Danoh

Nope.

That "grace through faith" there is not referring to our faith.

Thus, Paul's contrasting of it, with OUR works.

That "through faith" there...refers to Christ's FINISHED work...ALONE.

But go ahead and gainsay it instead of studying it out...just because it does not fit your ideas...

andyc

Nope.

That "grace through faith" there is not referring to our faith.

Thus, Paul's contrasting of it, with OUR works.

That "through faith" there...refers to Christ's FINISHED work...ALONE.

But go ahead and gainsay it instead of studying it out...just because it does not fit your ideas...

Nope

Jamie is correct. If faith is genuine there will be the fruit of faith demonstrated.
However, Dan the man was talking about when the grace of God began, which precedes new covenant faith.

DAN P

Hi what does Mark 16:15-18 mean THEN ??

Are you refusing to answer , what it means , LIKE SAVED by Water and when did you pick up SANAKES ??

dan p

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The grace of God goes back to Creation itself.

Because God is perfect unto Himself, without a need of external influence, creating has no other purpose than to be a work of grace.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Baptism is something you are supposed to do- if you can't do it, then your faith is inept. There's not some option in the Bible saying "Get baptized, but if you don't want to that cool".

:nono:

And MADist's talking about 'spiritual baptism' is just stupid- it's saying "You have to be baptized, but you don't have to be baptized".

Bologna.
Christianity didn't practice baptism for 2000 years just so people can disregard it for some convenient reinvention of what a person is fundamentally supposed to do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Baptism is something you are supposed to do- if you can't do it, then your faith is inept. There's not some option in the Bible saying "Get baptized, but if you don't want to that cool".

:nono:

And MADist's talking about 'spiritual baptism' is just stupid- it's saying "You have to be baptized, but you don't have to be baptized".

Bologna.
Christianity didn't practice baptism for 2000 years just so people can disregard it for some convenient reinvention of what a person is fundamentally supposed to do.

1 Corinthians 12:13 states: "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit." Anything in that verse that mentions "water?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John the Baptist stated in "Matthew 3:11" "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:"