ECT Cults censor

Interplanner

Open letter to Must:

3 years ago I was banned from a 'messianic' run forum for views on modern Israel and the trinity of Judaism. It said it was a Christian site. 2 years ago I was banned from another one because a liberal woman in Denmark objected to what I said about same-sex marriage. It said it was a Christian site. There is no way to discuss 'administration' which is also anti-Christian and cultic. So I have to consider your thread to be cultic.

That's what kind of people censor.

Christian truth is open to all kinds of questions and does not need to censor. (That happens to be the tagline of the college outreach L'Abri.)

Danoh

Open letter to Must:

3 years ago I was banned from a 'messianic' run forum for views on modern Israel and the trinity of Judaism. It said it was a Christian site. 2 years ago I was banned from another one because a liberal woman in Denmark objected to what I said about same-sex marriage. It said it was a Christian site. There is no way to discuss 'administration' which is also anti-Christian and cultic. So I have to consider your thread to be cultic.

That's what kind of people censor.

Christian truth is open to all kinds of questions and does not need to censor. (That happens to be the tagline of the college outreach L'Abri.)

In other words...

http://www.esama.ca/warning-signs-that-you-are-in-a-cult

As much as I, as a MAD, often find myself at odds with you on one doctrine or another, IP, I couldn't agree more with you on this issue.

At the same time; you already started on thread about this. Why another one?

Get over it.

Some people are simply...cult-like.

One finds such types within all groups, and or walks of life.