ECT Do those who believe MAD have no problem disregarding what Jesus actually taught ?

dodge

:AMR:

I'm not sure you know what the word means.

You need a sense of humor. Also, I said that because I keep using the word and you didn't start using it until I had used it several times. You're clearly being a copycat.

FYI, I am 66 and have used the word when it applies for years !

dodge

You forgot a 6 :chuckle:

IS there a veiled message for me in there ? :chuckle:

Nope I am sealed with the blood of Jesus !

Danoh, I truly believe what I post or I would not post it. I do read the a lot of the post that defend MAD it just does not line up with scripture. Nothing personal.

Have even gone to MAD sites and read many explanations why folks believe MAD is scriptural, but have also gone to sites that refute MAD and that to me stays with scripture where MAD strays from scripture to get where they are.

Interplanner

Danoh, I truly believe what I post or I would not post it. I do read the a lot of the post that defend MAD it just does not line up with scripture. Nothing personal.

Have even gone to MAD sites and read many explanations why folks believe MAD is scriptural, but have also gone to sites that refute MAD and that to me stays with scripture where MAD strays from scripture to get where they are.

They are too busy being defensive to think about that.

Danoh

No message...was just riding ya :chuckle:

This life is too short and there are many problems out there...no sense allowing a difference to turn into a grudge.

It's why I see all this as nothing more than spitball fights.

True MAD...allows that.

Or as Christ Himself inspired the Apostle of the Gentiles to put it...

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

dodge

No message...was just riding ya :chuckle:

This life is too short and there are many problems out there...no sense allowing a difference to turn into a grudge.

It's why I see all this as nothing more than spitball fights.

True MAD...allows that.

Or as Christ Himself inspired the Apostle of the Gentiles to put it...

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

I figured it was just a little dig.
No grudge here. I just draw the line at calling folks derogatory names

Amen to Romans 13:12. It is a lot closer than when I first trusted Jesus in 1978.

Peace

dodge

Lighthouse;4849910]And yet I start using it to refer to you and the like and all of a sudden you start using it.:think:

Their are much more weightier matters to worry about than which word one uses. It "ilk" applies to MAD in my opinion, and if you believe it applies to how others are responding then by all means go for it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Their are much more weightier matters to worry about than which word one uses. It "ilk" applies to MAD in my opinion, and if you believe it applies to how others are responding then by all means go for it.
You clearly don't know they actual meaning of the word as you seem to think it has a negative connotation.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
IF I remember right I posted the Def. for you. Ilk can be good or bad depending which ILK you fall into now doesn't it.
E.g. it is the specific "ilk" which is bad or good; the word itself has no specific connotation.

dodge

E.g. it is the specific "ilk" which is bad or good; the word itself has no specific
connotation.

EXACTLY what I posted. Our first agreement ,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
IF I remember right I posted the Def. for you. Ilk can be good or bad depending which ILK you fall into now doesn't it.

Right Divider

Body part
Wrong Divider , I told no lies it is what MAD does.

My Father is in heaven I am not to sure where your daddy resides. Could be your spiritual dad is YOU.
You are literally too dumb to have any dialog with.
  • You lie repeatedly
  • You have no idea what MAD actually is
  • You have an incorrect opinion about what it is
  • You are a big time hypocrite and cannot see that either
  • You think that you're an Israelite
  • You are poser extraordinaire

dodge

You are literally too dumb to have any dialog with.
  • You lie repeatedly
  • You have no idea what MAD actually is
  • You have an incorrect opinion about what it is
  • You are a big time hypocrite and cannot see that either
  • You think that you're an Israelite
  • You are poser extraordinaire

You are talking about you no doubt.

I can't be as stupid as you claim UN-like you I did not fall for the lies and deceptions of MAD now that there is total stupid.

lol, I only repeated what Paul taught that circumcision that counts is not of the flesh but of the heart, and that pleases God.

You don't even believe Paul whom you claim to follow , and that is beyond stupid. You even disagree with Paul when Paul's teachings are shown to expose the errors of MAD.

As far as hypocrite goes how is it to claim you follow Paul and disregard his teachings when his teachings expose the errors of MAD ?

The posers are those that ignore Jesus, who claim to follow Jesus, to follow Paul whom taught to follow Jesus as he followed Jesus now there are your posers.