ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

andyc

It was ironic that your comment was about stupidity, but you used the wrong word.

andyc: "It makes you look more stupid then you are."

Attacking people for the completely wrong reason Vs not checking how you've spelled every word?

I see spelling errors of mine all the time when I see people quoting me. No big deal.

SaulToPaul 2

Attacking people for the completely wrong reason Vs not checking how you've spelled every word?

I see spelling errors of mine all the time when I see people quoting me. No big deal.

If you're gonna call people stupid, you might want to double check things like that.

andyc

If you're gonna call people stupid, you might want to double check things like that.

Stupid vs careless. If you think I don't know the difference between "then" and "than", then you can have a laugh about it at my expense. I care not.

andyc

You should take more pride in writing correctly, if you want to be taken more seriously.

Emailed a client today in Ashburn virginia. Left the "h" out of "Ashburn", and everyone had a good laugh about it.
There's been some epic typos, and people in work love em.

Majoring in science doesn't help your spelling and grammar.

Danoh

Emailed a client today in Ashburn virginia. Left the "h" out of "Ashburn", and everyone had a good laugh about it.
There's been some epic typos, and people in work love em.

Majoring in science doesn't help your spelling and grammar.

Your major is obviously on paper; less in actual practice.

Case in point (science ever being about the minutest of both, similarities and distinctions between things) - what is the salvation being talked about in the passages in Matthew thru John?

Is it always the same kind of salvation in every passage?

Likewise with the forgiveness their passages either mention, or imply - what is it?

And is it in the same sense in each case?

You want to talk about "basis" all the while proving you have been sloppy in your "science" as to the above NECESSARY inquiries.

The devil is in the details.

Meaning, put in the required, correct time in these matters, if you want to have some thing to say, not only of any actual substance, but substance actually relevant to the passages you so cluelessly bring up.

Put up, or shut up.

andyc

Your major is obviously on paper; less in actual practice.

Case in point (science ever being about the minutest of both, similarities and distinctions between things) - what is the salvation being talked about in the passages in Matthew thru John?

Is it always the same kind of salvation in every passage?

Likewise with the forgiveness their passages either mention, or imply - what is it?

And is it in the same sense in each case?

You want to talk about "basis" all the while proving you have been sloppy in your "science" as to the above NECESSARY inquiries.

The devil is in the details.

Meaning, put in the required, correct time in these matters, if you want to have some thing to say, not only of any actual substance, but substance actually relevant to the passages you so cluelessly bring up.

Put up, or shut up.

Deal with the passage discussed in the Op, and the question asked.
The OP is challenging your crowd, but none of you have yet to respond.

All you're doing is ducking and diving.

andyc

The woman was worshiping Jesus, and this was credited to her as faith.
Her faith saved her.

What did it save her from?
And what was the basis for Jesus to forgive?

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. The woman was forgiven many sins by a person who was supposed to be a law enforcer.

Right Divider

Body part
We know her faith was in the Lord, but why?
Why would her faith be in someone who agreed with the law concerning sin?
:juggle:

Maybe she trusted God and believed His Word.

Ps 32:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(32:1) [A] [Psalm] of David, Maschil. Blessed [is he whose] transgression [is] forgiven, [whose] sin [is] covered.​

Danoh

The woman was worshiping Jesus, and this was credited to her as faith.
Her faith saved her.

What did it save her from?
And what was the basis for Jesus to forgive?

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. The woman was forgiven many sins by a person who was supposed to be a law enforcer.

Very sloppy "science."

It is why you cannot see what is being pointed out to you.

You are like Luis Pastuer's opponents - their long set in stone bias no longer allowing them to see the obvious.

Take a shot of Penicillin for that disease, lol

andyc

Very sloppy "science."

It is why you cannot see what is being pointed out to you.

You are like Luis Pastuer's opponents - their long set in stone bias no longer allowing them to see the obvious.

Take a shot of Penicillin for that disease, lol

Until you actually respond to the challenge, you're telling me you can't, like the others.
I've told you before, I don't put any value on your opinion of me.
Your evaluation of me is obviously going to win the approval of your cohorts, but its worthless to me.
Deal with the challenge I've given you!

andyc

:juggle:

Maybe she trusted God and believed His Word.
Ps 32:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(32:1) [A] [Psalm] of David, Maschil. Blessed [is he whose] transgression [is] forgiven, [whose] sin [is] covered.​

Paul used this verse to describe people who were not under the law :)