X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steko View Post
    YAY, TAM!!!
    Woohoo! brother Steko!!!!!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
      And then some, Aphrodite.
      Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
        Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine.
        Yes.
        Ecclesia reformata et semper reformanda secundum verbum Dei
        “The Church reformed and always reforming, according to the Word of God.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Danoh View Post
          But, I doubt this post will achieve its intended impact.
          You're right, it is just you avoiding the topic of the thread once again.

I have asked you over and over again the same question, and you haven't even attempted to answer it.

You have said many times that Israel's "prophetic clock" stopped in Mid-Acts. If so, then why was Luke 19:44 fulfilled after Mid-Acts in 70AD?
          (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
            Woohoo! brother Steko!!!!!
            More cheers from the Darbyite cheerleader.
            (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

From the date of the command to rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah there was to be sixty-nine weeks/shabuah/heptad/483 years.
              It also says that the Messiah will be “cut off” after sixty nine weeks.

IOW, He couldn't have been born after 69 weeks, and then "cut off" after 69 weeks.

Are you trying to tie this into Israel's "prophetic clock" allegedly being stopped?

Comment

• Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
                It also says that the Messiah will be “cut off” after sixty nine weeks.
                Yep!

IOW, He couldn't have been born after 69 weeks, and then "cut off" after 69 weeks.
                Right!

Are you trying to tie this into Israel's "prophetic clock" allegedly being stopped?
                Just asking questions.
                Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Just asking questions.
                  Do you believe Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD?

Comment

More cheers from the Darbyite cheerleader.
                    I loves me brother Steko.

Comment

Do you believe Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD?
                      I do.
                      Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                      Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

I have asked you over and over again the same question, and you haven't even attempted to answer it.

You have said many times that Israel's "prophetic clock" stopped in Mid-Acts. If so, then why was Luke 19:44 fulfilled after Mid-Acts in 70AD?
                        Good one, greasy, slimy Craigie-you've punted most of the questions, members of the boc(which excludes you, demon), have asked for years, punk-most of your trash "responses" are merely "Darby................."

Josephus Preterist cult member- loser.
                        Saint John W

Comment

"the regeneration" isn't some sort of future event.

(Titus 3:5 KJV) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
                          Originally posted by Interplanner
                          They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                          You're too literal to get it.
                          The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

To what end, Teller of Lies?

Seriously, Tel-a-Lie, you son of deception; you already know that what ever we answer; if it does not line up with the garbage that is your PreterSchism, you will reject it and cry "Darby!"

Just as your reply to this post now will consist of the other face of your duplicity - your "We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept," Luke 7:32.

Hypocrite.

You'll have to satisfy yourself with when I answer others. All you merit is an insult.

JohnW; the floor is yours with that clown; mop it good

Comment

"the regeneration" isn't some sort of future event.

(Titus 3:5 KJV) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
                              You have got to be kidding - that is your understanding of that passage?!

You truly are an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by john w View Post
                                That is correct-the New Covenant is for Israel, not the boc. It was ratified, but has not been enacted.

"Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career...A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."-Tellalie

I deny that the New Covenant is enacted, and is applicable to the boc, and, thus, according to you, I "slap" Christ Jesus.

Can one presently deny that the New Covenant is enacted, and deny that it is applicable to the boc, and, thus, according to you, "slap" Christ Jesus, and be saved?

The punk won't touch this-I've asked him for over 2 years.

Meet greasy Craigie Tellalie-"The Weasel of TOL."
                                Is the New Covenant not a part of prophecy? Yes it is. It appears the prophetic clock stopped on the road to damascus with the saving of a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit , which Jesus said emphatically was unforgivable. He was the greatest of the prophets and yet his words are directly abandoned with Paul's entry into the BOC. God stopped dealing with Israel as a nation here, including the promised new covenant. The new covenant will not be enacted until God starts dealing with Israel as a covenant people again.

Comment

Working...
                                X