ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

john w

Hall of Fame
..Well....they're all Mid-Acts, but they can't seem to figure out...

Well, well, well.....The greasy Tellalie, being a closet "Catholic," uses the same "argument" that his Catholic buddies employ against "Protestantism," i.e., "the can't seem to figure out....cannot agree on....," so, it is false.

Tell us greasy Craigie-how many flavors of "AD 70-ism," "Preterism," are there?

I thought so, you deceiving punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
You hypocrite - we've been down this road before - you well know you and your fellow Preterists: Interplanner; I Am A Bearean; Aaron the Tall, et al strongly disagree on various issues.

What's the matter; your SSI check arrive late again :rotfl:

He is unemployed, an "infidel," according to Paul, sponging off his ex wife.

genuineoriginal

There was only one captivity. The Jews were taken to Babylon for 70 years.

There isn't going to be another captivity.
The second captivity began in 70 CE, with the second destruction of the Temple.

The gathering at the end of that second captivity has also been prophesied.

Matthew 24:31
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.​

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.​

john w

Hall of Fame
Believe it or not, the MAD Darby followers around here are deniers of the New Covenant.

They claim the NC is for Israel only, and not for what they call "Body believers".

I kid you not.

That is correct-the New Covenant is for Israel, not the boc. It was ratified, but has not been enacted.

"Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career...A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."-Tellalie

I deny that the New Covenant is enacted, and is applicable to the boc, and, thus, according to you, I "slap" Christ Jesus.

Can one presently deny that the New Covenant is enacted, and deny that it is applicable to the boc, and, thus, according to you, "slap" Christ Jesus, and be saved?

The punk won't touch this-I've asked him for over 2 years.

Meet greasy Craigie Tellalie-"The Weasel of TOL."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, in the regeneration...

:up:

"the regeneration" isn't some sort of future event.

(Titus 3:5 KJV) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

john w

Hall of Fame
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Jacob's 12 sons were already dead.
So when are they going to get their inheritance promised?
Was not the promise of land to Abraham AND his seed?

And the fraud Tellalie "punts" the land passage promises, that were written in the bible, after the one trick pony Joshua verses he quotes.

The punk is slick, greasy, like his daddy the subtil serpent.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was that not the worst block of blah blah blah you've ever read?!!!

Hey Tam, instead of being a cheerleader for your fellow Darbyites, why don't you try addressing the topic of the thread.

Did Israel's prophetic clock stop somewhere in Mid-Acts?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"the regeneration" isn't some sort of future event.

(Titus 3:5 KJV) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Many things are for the future. What do you mean by prophetic clock stopped ? That no more prophecy will be fulfilled for Israel ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That is correct-the New Covenant is for Israel, not the boc. It was ratified, but has not been enacted.

"Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career...A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."-Tellalie

I deny that the New Covenant is enacted, and is applicable to the boc, and, thus, according to you, I "slap" Christ Jesus.

Can one presently deny that the New Covenant is enacted, and deny that it is applicable to the boc, and, thus, according to you, "slap" Christ Jesus, and be saved?

The punk won't touch this-I've asked him for over 2 years.

Meet greasy Craigie Tellalie-"The Weasel of TOL."

View attachment 23957View attachment 23957

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
From the date of the command to rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah there was to be sixty-nine weeks/shabuah/heptad/483 years.

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks

What event would 'unto Messiah' correspond to?

1) Messiah's birth?
2) Messiah's fulfillment of Zec 9:9?
3) Messiah's baptism with John?
4) Messiah's death on the cross?
5) Destruction of Jerusalem 70 AD?

Last edited:

Danoh

Hey Tam, instead of being a cheerleader for your fellow Darbyites, why don't you try addressing the topic of the thread.

Did Israel's prophetic clock stop somewhere in Mid-Acts?

How many Preterists are there on TOL, Tel?

That is how many strongly opposed different understandings on some things Preterist are represented on TOL.

You and Interplanner strongly differ on 70AD events.

He and I Am A Berean strongly differ on the Charismata.

And so it goes.

Because individual minds are at work.

Likewise within Mid-Acts.

Tam's answer is somewhat likely to be her understanding. Likewise as to the answers of others; each is somewhat likely to be each's own.

I strive to keep this distinction in mind.

After all, I have noted on more than one occassion, that "Dispensationalism is the issue of Distinctions in Identities" (between things).

Would it be fair to lump you and yours into one "all hold the same exact view"? No.

Ask; but do not right off conclude that all within any school hold the exact same view.

Concluding otherwise is as foolhardy as concluding that because two men - in different parts of the world had very similar ideas for what became the radio - this right off means "both were reading Darby..."

Such a conclusion is the very bane of any hope for intelligent conversation and or exploration of understandings with such an incompetent a "thinker."

Remain objective and you'll often know what another is saying, no matter who that other is, and regardless of whether or not you agree with them.

It is why I often begin a post with the words " in my own understanding" or "my own understanding is..."

That is how I have often been able to point out what another meant by one statement or another to someone; even as its' intended receipient is still wondering what was meant.

Perhaps this is just innate.

Turning to "books about" does not produce it; that's for sure - you and even many who do not OVER rely on "books about" make it obvious.

What you and they have in common though; is a hole in how and where you look at things from, to begin with.

One key to liberation from said hole is to strive to remain objectively curious about things no matter who asserts them or what we might think of said persons themselves.

But, I doubt this post will achieve its intended impact.

In this; it ends up not written to nor for you...by your own hand once more.

I hope I am wrong this time.

Your recurrent pattern - your projecting what is obviously your practice as being the practice of another - says I just might not be, once more.

Last edited: