ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Because you can't, and you know it.

You have said over, and over again that Israel's "prophetic clock" stopped in Mid-Acts.

It's a claim that is easily proven false with what happened in 70AD.

I won't and don't speak for Danoh or anyone else. I've yet to find anyone that I agree with 100%.

GOD certainly has His time tables, designs on when certain things will come to pass.

When referring to prophecy in general, one could call it 'GOD's time clock', certainly.

Then, there are specific 'GOD's time clocks' as revealed in Scripture as such...Jeremiahs 70 years, etc.

The 'GOD's time clock' which appears to be referred to in this thread is, I believe, Dan 9:24-27.

Though the event of 70 AD is certainly referred to in the verses, the event is not technically included in the time clock/Seventy Weeks.

As I read the verses, it appears to me that the 69 weeks ended with the fulfillment of Zech 9:9, and that Messiah was cut off at some un-named time after the 69 weeks and likewise the destruction of 70 AD.
Thus the time clock of the Seventy Weeks prophecy stopped at 483 years, is still stopped and will not resume ticking until the 70 week, which is yet future.

I already know that you won't agree with this, but that's what I see plainly in Dan 9:24-27.

Danoh

Why don't you adress my last 75+ questions, you greasy, slick weasel?

I thought so, you habitual, lying punk/moron.

Get off this site.

Clearly, JohnW, there is something wrong in such an individual; that they ask questions only that they might then spew their vommit.

Danoh

I won't and don't speak for Danoh or anyone else. I've yet to find anyone that I agree with 100%.

GOD certainly has His time tables, designs on when certain things will come to pass.

When referring to prophecy in general, one could call it 'GOD's time clock', certainly.

Then, there are specific 'GOD's time clocks' as revealed in Scripture as such...Jeremiahs 70 years, etc.

The 'GOD's time clock' which appears to be referred to in this thread is, I believe, Dan 9:24-27.

Though the event of 70 AD is certainly referred to in the verses, the event is not technically included in the time clock/Seventy Weeks.

As I read the verses, it appears to me that the 69 weeks ended with the fulfillment of Zech 9:9, and that Messiah was cut off at some un-named time after the 69 weeks and likewise the destruction of 70 AD.
Thus the time clock of the Seventy Weeks prophecy stopped at 483 years, is still stopped and will not resume ticking until the 70 week, which is yet future.

I already know that you won't agree with this, but that's what I see plainly in Dan 9:24-27.

Tet is not interested, Steko - all he is after is spewing his warped Preterist outlook.

john w

Hall of Fame
Clearly, JohnW, there is something wrong in such an individual; that they ask questions only that they might then spew their vommit.

Agreed. This con "man"/spineless weasel, has isolated himself, in a sound proof room, or in "The Cone of Silence," from intelligent members of the boc/society-the result: insanity, babbling, obsession, spam, pulling his "hair" out, treachery, slickness/grease, hypocrisy, habitual lying, more hypocrisy/babbling/stumbling/grunts/snorts/hisses.........

Pathetic, "Max" Danoh.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

steko,

There's thousands of theories for the 70 weeks in Daniel.

The point of this thread is the alleged "prophetic clock" that most Dispensationalists claim was stopped sometime during the life of Paul.

Most Dispensationalists claim Daniel's 70 weeks was postponed, and will pick back up after the alleged rapture.

My point is if the "prophetic clock" was stopped, or the 70 weeks was postponed in Mid-Acts, or during the life of Paul, then why was Luke 19:44 fulfilled in 70AD?

The "prophetic clock" couldn't have been postponed in Mid-Acts, then started again from 66AD - 70AD, then stopped again in 70AD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet is not interested, Steko - all he is after is spewing his warped Preterist outlook.

Im interested in answers.

You however, have no answer to your claim.

You have said over and over again the Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

If so, then explain Luke 19:44?

You can't.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
steko,

There's thousands of theories for the 70 weeks in Daniel.

The point of this thread is the alleged "prophetic clock" that most Dispensationalists claim was stopped sometime during the life of Paul.

Most Dispensationalists claim Daniel's 70 weeks was postponed, and will pick back up after the alleged rapture.

My point is if the "prophetic clock" was stopped, or the 70 weeks was postponed in Mid-Acts, or during the life of Paul, then why was Luke 19:44 fulfilled in 70AD?

The "prophetic clock" couldn't have been postponed in Mid-Acts, then started again from 66AD - 70AD, then stopped again in 70AD.

I'll leave that argument to others.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, we know.
But it's still fun to show Tet wrong.

How has he showed me wrong?

He said Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

How is that a true statement when we see prophecies for Israel/Jews being fulfilled in 70AD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll leave that argument to others.

Remember a few months ago when you said Luke 21:21 was fulfilled in 70AD?

Then when I pointed out to you that the abomination of desolation found in Daniel happens before Matt 24:26 (which is the parallel verse to Luke 21:21), you said you had to think about it.

Have you thought about it?

john w

Hall of Fame

You have said over and over again the Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

You can't.
No, you're not interested in answers, you clown-you are not an honest seeker. You are a greasy clown,engaging in deceit, habitual lying, hypocrisy, sophistry, interested in only allegedly confirming how evil these "dispies" are, and allegedly "proving" how Christendom is in danger from us meanies, who hurt your fragile feelings years ago, which is fueling your obsession.

Get lost, get off this site, Craigie-and get a job.

And stuff your satanic "you can't"-you employ that spam on every third post. Yes, we can, and have, for years, but due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, and your lunatic obsession, you don't "get," nor will you accept, any explanation.

Danoh

You can't.

Yep; Jerry's same old broken record.

As I recall; mine was 'drop dead' (get lost; you don't really want to explore any answer but that which conforms to your long ago rusted over script).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you employed?

I see you're a typical Darby follower.

Darby followers always try to turn the debate into personal attacks against the person who challenges the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

I'm not here to disclose my personal life, family, occupation/career, hobbies, interests, etc. From time to time I may mention a thing or two, but for the most part I choose not to.

So, you can participate in the discussion, but I'm not interested in sharing my personal life with you.

Nor do I care about yours.

Danoh

How has he showed me wrong?

He said Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

How is that a true statement when we see prophecies for Israel/Jews being fulfilled in 70AD?

Yo, moron, she said "we" as in others.

Geez are you stupid :doh:

Even more so that you keep coming back for more of your well earned abuse :doh: :doh: :doh: and :rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep; Jerry's same old broken record.

As I recall; mine was 'drop dead' (get lost; you don't really want to explore any answer but that which conforms to your long ago rusted over script).

Then leave the thread Danoh, I couldn't care less.

You made a claim. You said Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

I asked how that could be since Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD.

All you are doing is showing how intellectually dishonest you are. However, I have come to getting used to intellectual dishonesty with Darby followers like you.

I know that Darby's false teachings can't stand up to scripture. You on the other hand, are left with no other options but ad hominem.

john w

Hall of Fame
Then leave the thread Danoh, I couldn't care less.

You made a claim. You said Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

I asked how that could be since Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD.

All you are doing is showing how intellectually dishonest you are. However, I have come to getting used to intellectual dishonesty with Darby followers like you.

I know that Darby's false teachings can't stand up to scripture. You on the other hand, are left with no other options but ad hominem.

Shut up, you twit, with your " Darby's false teachings" spam, you loser. Wow, greasy one! How did you come up with that "can't stand up to scripture....ad hominem" original stumper? Please "teach" us, Craigie? Please?

Leave this site. Am I clear?

john w

Hall of Fame
I see you're a typical Darby follower.

Darby followers always try to turn the debate into personal attacks against the person who challenges the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

I'm not here to disclose my personal life, family, occupation/career, hobbies, interests, etc. From time to time I may mention a thing or two, but for the most part I choose not to.

So, you can participate in the discussion, but I'm not interested in sharing my personal life with you.

Nor do I care about yours.

"Darby followers always try to turn the debate into personal attacks.."-greasy Tellalie

You flaming actress. Your "ministry" on TOL is "personal attacks," so stuff your cry baby routine, wimp.

"buffoon"-Craigie just yesterday, to me

Watch him say, his cute little saying:"If it walks like a duck...."

His usual MO-"Darby" spam.

"I'm not here to disclose my personal life, family, occupation/career, hobbies, interests, etc. From time to time I may mention a thing or two, but for the most part I choose not to."-unemployed greasy, slick Tellalie

You pathetic clown. You discuss others "'personal life, family, occupation/career, hobbies, interests, etc.," and yet you spam the above. You hypocrite-you say others do not follow Paul. Fine, punk:

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Are you unemployed, punk?

Why don't you follow Paul?

See how that works, wimpy?

You are unemployed-get off TOL, your obsession, and get a job, unemployed one-infidel.

Last edited: