"Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cross Reference View Post
    All that is needed now is for 'unrighteousness' to get on the same bus.
    As a reminder Cross Reference is number 7 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category.

Comment

• Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
      As a reminder Cross Reference is number 7 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category.
      I thought you were banned from all things Christian, "snakebird". Somebody leave the back door open?
      "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Comment

I thought you were banned from all things Christian, "snakebird". Somebody leave the back door open?
        Removed from discussion re: Lordship "Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9
        Last edited by serpentdove; September 12th, 2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Talk Amongst Yourselves SNL "Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9

Comment

Working...
          X