ECT WILL PENTECOSTALS TELL US WHY ??

revpete

But they were father and son. What relationship do you think that presupposes?

I have said previously; the elder son is the self righteous Jews the younger, those that were called publicans and sinners. The younger son knew where to find forgiveness. As The Lord teaches in the OT Ex 4:22 and too many other places to quote. However, I repeat that one should never build any doctrine on a parable. You only have to look here on TOL to find out why.

Pete 👤

Cross Reference

I have said previously; the elder son is the self righteous Jews the younger, those that were called publicans and sinners. The younger son knew where to find forgiveness. As The Lord teaches in the OT Ex 4:22 and too many other places to quote. However, I repeat that one should never build any doctrine on a parable. You only have to look here on TOL to find out why.

Pete ��

In what way was the elder, "self-righteous" and as the Jews? Were all the Jews self-righteous? How 'bout saying he was a loyal, obedient son, well pleasing to his father, but now disappointed by his fathers actions toward his younger brother.. You and others, want to hang that label on him when is no cause. This, in my estimation, is twisting a parable to make it say what it doesn't.

DAN P

So rather than believe God's record of what happened, you resort to name calling?

Well, that is not the attitude that God teaches you need if you want to learn from God's word.

Pay attention to James 1:21!

Learn it, do it, and you'll get the answers you seek

Hi , and BUNKUM , just means Insincere talk and describes you !!

dan p