ECT Jesus is Lord

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You do not understand that scripture.

That scripture is about people who were speaking in tongues. Paul was explaining that a person speaking in tongues would not speak against Jesus.
I have never spoken in tongues as far as I know, and I recognize Jesus as Lord. Not only Lord of all, but Lord of my life personally.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Even someone who does not believe in Jesus can say the words "Jesus is Lord".

Again, you do not understand the scripture.
Not in the power of the Spirit of God.

If you are unable and incapable of saying Jesus is Lord, that is a problem. But not everyone sees the significance of this yet.

It doesn't mean anyone needs to be forced into saying this. It means you can rejoice and know it is true.

God's Truth

Not in the power of the Spirit of God.

If you are unable and incapable of saying Jesus is Lord, that is a problem. But not everyone sees the significance of this yet.

It doesn't mean anyone needs to be forced into saying this. It means you can rejoice and know it is true.

Anyone can say the words Jesus is Lord.

The scripture is about those who speak in tongues. Paul was reassuring us that while someone is speaking in tongue, they are not cursing Jesus without knowing it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Anyone can say the words Jesus is Lord.

The scripture is about those who speak in tongues. Paul was reassuring us that while someone is speaking in tongue, they are not cursing Jesus without knowing it.
That is not what I am understanding when I remember this verse.

PhilipJames

Jesus is the Holy One of Israel ! He has the words of eternal life !

To whom else can we go?

Jesus the Christ! Lord of Lords! King of Kings!

Jesus IS my Lord and my God!

Peace!
Philip

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Mark 4:24 "Consider carefully what you hear," he continued. "With the measure you use, it will be measured to you--and even more.
Different from this, so thank you and yes.

Matthew 7:2 NASB - "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.