ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are a few choice words I would have used in the days of my vanity to describe Grosy Goo, but I now banish those words from my mind.

I said
Very good, you are purging. That is a sign of being in the meat understanding. Once we understand just how evil we are in the meat as Christians. We turn to the only thing left we can do. Be merciful, forgive, show compassion, and comfort.

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Luke 6:36-38
36 "Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)

Truster

I said
Very good, you are purging. That is a sign of being in the meat understanding. Once we understand just how evil we are in the meat as Christians. We turn to the only thing left we can do. Be merciful, forgive, show compassion, and comfort.

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Luke 6:36-38
36 "Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)

Be merciful, forgive, show compassion, and comfort.

For me and my kind that ''would have been'', headbutt, knee, punch and with deep hatred inflict as much physical and emotional damage as possible.

To the praise of the glory of His grace.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Be merciful, forgive, show compassion, and comfort.

For me and my kind that ''would have been'', headbutt, knee, punch and with deep hatred inflict as much physical and emotional damage as possible.

To the praise of the glory of His grace.

I said
Well when one gets into the meat, they learn. What ever they have done in the past is going to happen to them. So when it happens to you the way you handle it is how God is going to handle what you done. Once one realizes they are a sinner and need lots of mercy and forgiveness, they will have a chance to prove it by how they treat others.

2 Cor 9:6
6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:23-25
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

If they miss that chance they are condemned.

whitestone

thus it is In all actuality,,,,,"those eating meat race for those drinking milk in such an frenzy,,,they CAUSE US TO SPILL OUR MILK FROM OUR SIP-E-CUPS",,,,,

tomlapalm

Why don't you read the top of ECT?

Exclusively Christian Theology This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God.

Do you believe this?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you read the top of ECT?

Exclusively Christian Theology This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God.

Do you believe this?

I said
Your an idiot. You have been coming in here for what 3 years. I've been coming in here for 12 years. I know the rules much better than you.
The bible is the inspired Word of God. And in the bible the new testament is scripture. The new testament is a better covenant based on better promises.

Heb 8:6
6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
(NKJ)

Your working for the devil, he wants people in the old testament so he can condemn them. If people don't stay in the new testament they don't have the right God or the right Jesus.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

tomlapalm

I said
Your an idiot. You have been coming in here for what 3 years. I've been coming in here for 12 years. I know the rules much better than you.
The bible is the inspired Word of God. And in the bible the new testament is scripture. The new testament is a better covenant based on better promises.

Heb 8:6
6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
(NKJ)

Your working for the devil, he wants people in the old testament so he can condemn them. If people don't stay in the new testament they don't have the right God or the right Jesus.

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

so the OT is not scripture is it?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
so the OT is not scripture is it?

I said
Jesus said it best.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not going to do anything but point out your inconsistency with scripture and truth ! Hows that ?

I said
That's fine. As long as you don't use guile to do it. Guile is a sin.

1 Pet 2:1

1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
(NKJ)

2 Cor 12:15-16
15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
(KJV)

beloved57

I said
That's fine. As long as you don't use guile to do it. Guile is a sin.

1 Pet 2:1

1 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking,
(NKJ)

2 Cor 12:15-16
15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
(KJV)

It appears you used the guile ! You made a statement:

The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.