HOW DID THE LAW STILL WORK TODAY ?

DAN P

Hi to all and many quote Paul that the Law was ABOLISHED , by Christ in 2 Cor 3:14 >

#1 Could the LAW save any Jew TODAY ?

#2 Many say that Law was set aside ?

#3 So how can the LAW save any Jew , TODAY ?

#4 If what I say it is POSSIBLE , how did that HAPPEN ?

#5 This means that there 2 ways of SALVATION going ON Today Law and GRACE /

How is that POSSIBLE ?

dan p

Last edited:

Bradley D

What is the function of the law?

"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.…" (Matthew 5:18-19).

DAN P

What is the function of the law?

"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.…" (Matthew 5:18-19).

Hi and read 2 Cor 3:15 and 16 and do these verses mean !!

dan p

Bradley D

Hi and read 2 Cor 3:15 and 16 and do these verses mean !!

dan p

The veil of the tabernacle seperated the Israelites from God. Only the High Priest could enter the tabernacle to pray to God. The veil has been removed by our Lord Jesus Christ who is or High Priest in heaven. We can now pray to the Father (Lord's Prayer) because of of Lord's Jesus' sacrifice. How can one use these verses to argue against the Word of God given us through our Lord Jesus.

DAN P

The veil of the tabernacle seperated the Israelites from God. Only the High Priest could enter the tabernacle to pray to God. The veil has been removed by our Lord Jesus Christ who is or High Priest in heaven. We can now pray to the Father (Lord's Prayer) because of of Lord's Jesus' sacrifice. How can one use these verses to argue against the Word of God given us through our Lord Jesus.

Hi and you did not read 2 Cor 3:15 and 16 did you ?

#1 BUT this day , when MOSES is being read , a COVERING lies upon their HEART ,

#2 , Verse 16 , BUT when ever HE should turn towards the LORD , the COVERING is being taken AWAY !!

#3 So we see that the Law of Noses still being USED TODAY < can you agree ?

#4 So we see from verse 18 Jews can still be saved TODAY , agree !!

dan p

Bradley D

Hi and you did not read 2 Cor 3:15 and 16 did you ?

#1 BUT this day , when MOSES is being read , a COVERING lies upon their HEART ,

#2 , Verse 16 , BUT when ever HE should turn towards the LORD , the COVERING is being taken AWAY !!

#3 So we see that the Law of Noses still being USED TODAY < can you agree ?

#4 So we see from verse 18 Jews can still be saved TODAY , agree !!

dan p

Yes I did. Jesus has removed the veil. "Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil..." (Hebrews 6:19).

Yes, Jews can be saved today and are being saved. "Jews for Jesus."

DAN P

Yes I did. Jesus has removed the veil. "Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil..." (Hebrews 6:19).

Yes, Jews can be saved today and are being saved. "Jews for Jesus."

Hi and glad you really understand what I meant !!

dan p