Understanding "Call No Man Father"

Lowly one

Isn’t it to do with catholic priests who demand people call them the spiritual father instead of calling God. They wanted that power.

God's Truth

It is not what protestants say.

The man in the video says that Jesus was just exaggerating when he said call no man 'father'!

Jesus says not to call anyone 'father' because they were brothers.

They are brothers in Christ.

God's Truth

Paul, as a person who got the message before others, in this he was like a father for being before the others. However, Paul does not say to call him ‘father’, and there is nowhere in the Bible where anyone calls Paul ‘father’.

Paul never told anyone to call him father. Paul was saying that Timothy was like family, they were like a father and son. See Philippians 2:22.But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.

Paul calls Timothy BROTHER and therefore Paul is calling himself a brother

1 Thessalonians 3:2 We sent Timothy, who is our brother and co-worker in God's service in spreading the gospel of Christ, to strengthen and encourage you in your faith,

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all the saints throughout Achaia:

Colossians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,

Paul calls Titus BROTHER:which, again, makes Paul calling himself a brother

2 Corinthians 2:13 I still had no peace of mind, because I did not find my brother Titus there. So I said goodbye to them and went on to Macedonia.

Paul is called BROTHER:

2 Peter 3:15 Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

Acts 9:17 So Ananias went to the house, and when he arrived, he placed his hands on Saul. "Brother Saul," he said, "the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here, has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit."

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
That Jesus you pagan catholics kill again every mass said 'Call no may Father.' yet all you pagans call your diolmasters father.
Isn’t it to do with catholic priests who demand people call them the spiritual father instead of calling God. They wanted that power.
Right; they do what Jesus says not to do, and they make many excuses why they do it anyway.

The hate and ignorance in these three posts is disturbing to say the least.

The hate is obvious.

The ignorance, first of all, is thinking that this is a "catholic" thing. In fact Eastern orthodox, Anglicans, Coptics, Catholics, and more, all call their pastors "father". Second of all, it is a terrible interpretation of scripture to think that anything is wrong with that.

Jimmy Akin answers a caller who asks why Catholics call priests "father"