Mid-Acts dispensationalism - how does it really matter?

Hilltrot

I would post this on the “right” forum but it doesn’t allow me to post there. So I’m posting here.

How does belief in mid-Acts dispensationalism as oppose to other beliefs change the behavior of a Christian?

I’m not a Gnostic and I don’t believe that God will be asking me a password. So, how does mid-Acts dispensationalism actually change behavior?

Right Divider

Body part
I would post this on the “right” forum but it doesn’t allow me to post there. So I’m posting here.

How does belief in mid-Acts dispensationalism as oppose to other beliefs change the behavior of a Christian?

I’m not a Gnostic and I don’t believe that God will be asking me a password. So, how does mid-Acts dispensationalism actually change behavior?

MAD will keep you from doing things that God is not presently requiring, like water baptism.

DAN P

Hi and Eph 3:2 tells all GRACE believers this !

#1 , The Greek word YE HAVE HEARD / AKOUS say that in the book of Eph 3:2 all believers have been given this message by Paul

#2 , What has been given is the DISPENSATION / OIKONOMIA and is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE of belief !

#3, The third word , OF THE GRACE / CHARIS , is in the GENITIVE CASE of POSSESSION and all grace believers are to possess it !

#4, The fourth word is YOU-WARD / HYMOS and is also in in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and LIMITED to those who believe Pauline true !

The word dispensation is found in 1 Cor 9:17 , Col 1:25 , Eph 3:2 and in 1 Tim 1:4 !

dan p

Hilltrot

Hi and Eph 3:2 tells all GRACE believers this !

#1 , The Greek word YE HAVE HEARD / AKOUS say that in the book of Eph 3:2 all believers have been given this message by Paul

#2 , What has been given is the DISPENSATION / OIKONOMIA and is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE of belief !

#3, The third word , OF THE GRACE / CHARIS , is in the GENITIVE CASE of POSSESSION and all grace believers are to possess it !

#4, The fourth word is YOU-WARD / HYMOS and is also in in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and LIMITED to those who believe Pauline true !

The word dispensation is found in 1 Cor 9:17 , Col 1:25 , Eph 3:2 and in 1 Tim 1:4 !

dan p

This sort of stuff is completely and utterly unconvincing.

I thought you should know that.

DAN P

This sort of stuff is completely and utterly unconvincing.

I thought you should know that.

Hi and you obviously , checked the Greek text and found that the tenses and cases WERE WRONG , good job , NOT !!

You are really convincing and you did know that there are TENSES , VOICES AND MOODS and CASES in the Greek text ?

I am glad to know that are at least TWO of us that know that !

dan p

Last edited:

Hilltrot

Hi and you obviously , checked the Greek text and found that the tenses and cases WERE WRONG , good job , NOT !!

You are really convincing and you did know that there are TENSES , VOICES AND MOODS and CASES in the Greek text ?

I am glad to know that are at least TWO of us that know that !

dan p

I didn't mention anything about that. I will explain in more detail.

Your approach in convincing someone that your beliefs are true will never work.

I didn't say what you said is wrong.

I said your approach is wrong.

For starters, you didn't follow forum rules and hijacked a thread. At the very minimum you can attempt to say something about the original topic and then attempt a Segway which will lead to the hijacking of the thread.

Next you pretend to be a subject matter expert in Greek and babble on about verb tenses. You could be right. I don't know. I haven't bothered to read it. You never provided the motivation for me to read it.

After that, just like a cage-stage Calvinist you shot-gunned some random verses without reason or cause. They could be interesting verses with a purpose. I don't know. I haven't bother to read them.

Now I could understand you jumping on me if I have said anything negative about MAD, but I didn't. I simply asked a question and then thanked people for their answers.

That is what I was saying. The sort of think you are doing is not going to be convincing. It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. Try a different approach.

DAN P

I didn't mention anything about that. I will explain in more detail.

Your approach in convincing someone that your beliefs are true will never work.

I didn't say what you said is wrong.

I said your approach is wrong.

For starters, you didn't follow forum rules and hijacked a thread. At the very minimum you can attempt to say something about the original topic and then attempt a Segway which will lead to the hijacking of the thread.

Next you pretend to be a subject matter expert in Greek and babble on about verb tenses. You could be right. I don't know. I haven't bothered to read it. You never provided the motivation for me to read it.

After that, just like a cage-stage Calvinist you shot-gunned some random verses without reason or cause. They could be interesting verses with a purpose. I don't know. I haven't bother to read them.

Now I could understand you jumping on me if I have said anything negative about MAD, but I didn't. I simply asked a question and then thanked people for their answers.

That is what I was saying. The sort of think you are doing is not going to be convincing. It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. Try a different approach.

Hi and since you spoke about OIKONOMIA / DIESPENSATIONS , how did I hi-jack the thread ?

I see that your handle , ROOKIE is true >

dan p