Let us talk about Salvation Deliverance of Sin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KerimF View Post

Sorry, I am not sure of which temptation(s) you are asking about.

What I can say is; it happens that since I was teen I had no interest, at all, to hurt someone, even if I had the right doing it sometimes (supported by the world's justice or human rights), because this hurts my soul too. And if, due to my ignorance of someone's nature, I discovered that I hurt him unintentionally, I couldn't restore my inner peace till I corrected what I did to him and apologized,
    "But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed" (James 1:14).

Everone has to deal with temptation. It does not mean you fall to physical sin. But even an evil thought is a sin. The is why in the Lord's Prayer we pray to the Father to "deliver us from evil."

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley D View Post
      "But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed" (James 1:14).
      Everone has to deal with temptation. It does not mean you fall to physical sin. But even an evil thought is a sin. The is why in the Lord's Prayer we pray to the Father to "deliver us from evil."
      Thank you for mentioning... "deliver us from evil."
      In fact, every time I had to face one or more persons who had their own good reasons to hurt me very badly (I may return to this in details later if necessary), the Holy Spirit reminds me not to follow my natural flesh's instincts. Instead, the Holly Spirit guides/helps me to let my reactions show love, nothing but love. And to my big surprise, in every such real bad situation, everything returned to normal, even on the same day and as if nothing happened in the first place.

Comment

Working...
      X