Easter, the great feast of the Paschal Mystery,

God's Truth

All living Catholics are condemned while the dead one will have to wait until Judgment Day to discover if GOD is willing to accept they were led astray from lack of knowldege.
That is the meaning of Jesus's words at Matthew 10:15 15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

I take that verse to mean some of the people of the 5 cities will be pardoned. While all who refuse the Gospel have no hope.

The day of Judgement is when some will be thrown in the lake of fire.

It is about a town that completely rejected Jesus.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
The day of Judgement is when some will be thrown in the lake of fire.

It is about a town that completely rejected Jesus.

It's clearly about every person in every town

Matthew 10:11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Ready or Not, It’s Lent
https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/ready-or-not-its-lent

Lent is here, that penitential season on the liturgical calendar when Catholics give up all sorts of things for spiritual reasons. And it is again that time of year when the questions start pouring into Catholic Answers’ apologetics department about how Catholics should observe Lent. The unspoken problem at the root of many of the concerns often seems to be a need to know how quickly the Lenten penances can be chucked.
[h=1]Lenten Reflections - First Week of Lent: the Temptation of Jesus in the Desert[/h]