Easter, the great feast of the Paschal Mystery,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WYRose View Post

Yes. It's a shame there isn't a button for giving likes on this forum?
    There is one, but I'm thinking since you are new and haven't made that many posts yet you can't give likes yet. Maybe on your fiftieth post.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

Everything I have posted is the truth, including the part about you being a liar. You are obviously a born liar. Live with it and own it. It is you.
      I could see you maybe talking like that to a family member of yours out of anger, but you really want to talk like that to someone online?

You can't defend your doctrines with truth, so you defend it with verbal abuse and lies.

Comment

Catholics is pagans.
        The subheading of this forum is:

Comment

Catholics is pagans.
          The subheading of this forum is: 'This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God.'
          Bible says people who worship idols and speak to the dead will be slaughtered.
          Catholics and Muslims worship idols and speak to the dead..
          They will be slaughtered.
          Saying this is Preaching the Gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

There is one, but I'm thinking since you are new and haven't made that many posts yet you can't give likes yet. Maybe on your fiftieth post.
            Too many mods is Little Hitlers.

Comment

Too many mods is Little Hitlers.
              I have been unfairly treated on this site many times, but, at least they don't permanently ban me, like other sites do to their members, and they go extinct for it.

Comment

Catholics is pagans.
                The subheading of this forum is: 'This forum is exclusively for those who consider themselves Christian and consider the Bible to be the inspired word of God.'
                Bible says people who worship idols and speak to the dead will be slaughtered.
                Catholics and Muslims worship idols and speak to the dead..
                They will be slaughtered.
                Saying this is Preaching the Gospel.
                My parents and many relatives are Catholics, as far back as Catholicism goes. I think that most are not condemned for it, since most could not have learned anything different.

However, times have changed not too long ago, and we all have access to a Bible now, and there are no excuses as there once was.

Comment

All living Catholics are condemned while the dead one will have to wait until Judgment Day to discover if GOD is willing to accept they were led astray from lack of knowldege.
                  That is the meaning of Jesus's words at Matthew 10:15 15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

I take that verse to mean some of the people of the 5 cities will be pardoned. While all who refuse the Gospel have no hope.

Comment

All living Catholics are condemned while the dead one will have to wait until Judgment Day to discover if GOD is willing to accept they were led astray from lack of knowldege.
                    That is the meaning of Jesus's words at Matthew 10:15 15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

I take that verse to mean some of the people of the 5 cities will be pardoned. While all who refuse the Gospel have no hope.

Comment

The greatest mystery of all: The almighty God who became man and let himself be nailed to a cross so men could be saved and be with God.
                      Curious...in my theology none of this is mysterious but is plainly talked about and clearly accepted as truth.
                      I Champion GOD’s holiness:
                      - GOD did not need evil so did not create evil for any reason.
                      - All evil is creature-created.

I Champion Our Free will:
                      - All spirits created in HIS image had an equal ability and opportunity to choose either heaven or hell by their free will.

Comment

The day of Judgement is when some will be thrown in the lake of fire.

It is about a town that completely rejected Jesus.

Comment

It is about a town that completely rejected Jesus.

It's clearly about every person in every town

Matthew 10:11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Comment

That's where your hate and lies will send you.

It's clearly about every person in every town
                            That's you. You need to stop spreading hate and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Idolater View Post
                              If something's not in the Bible, like how oxygen isn't in the Bible, that really doesn't mean very much at all then, wouldn't you say?
                              I believe you are referring to the false doctrine of Sola Scriptura.

Comment

That's where your hate and lies will send you.

That's you. You need to stop spreading hate and lies.
                                You don't have truth to defend your beliefs so you do the only thing left for you to do and that is to call people foul things.

Comment

Working...
                                X