Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beloved57 View Post
    hobie

Only Christs obedience was necessary to save sinners, Everyone He obeyed for shall be made righteous ! Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
    Exactly Brother !

My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

Comment

double post

Comment

Obedience to the Gospel of grace, yes. That's all.
        "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
        Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
        By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Now those who have been made righteous by Christ obedience Rom 5:19 they will be quicken to Spiritual life by the Spirit and be given evangelical obedience such as faith and repentance. Their obedience is the fruit of Christ obedience!
          "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
          preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
          called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
          a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Now those who have been made righteous by Christ obedience Rom 5:19 they will be quicken to Spiritual life by the Spirit and be given evangelical obedience such as faith and repentance. Their obedience is the fruit of Christ obedience!

Exactly True Brother!

The ungodly sinners that Christ made Righteous Rom. 5:19, were made so by His One Obedience / the Blood of Christ on their behalf;

and His Resurrection confirms that fact:

Rom. 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification [Salvation].

So then what shall follow, as a Testimony of their Justification before God, each one of them shall be raised to New Spiritual Life / Quickened by the Spirit,

and be given the Fruit of Faith Gal.5:22 and Repentance.

Comment

Nanja

The ungodly sinners that Christ made Righteous Rom. 5:19, were made so by His One Obedience / the Blood of Christ on their behalf;

and His Resurrection confirms that fact:

Rom. 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification [Salvation].
              Exactly, so many professing christians are in the dark on the fact Christs Resurrection gives proof that those for whom sins He was delivered are Justified as a result.

So then what shall follow, as a Testimony of their Justification before God, each one of them shall be raised to New Spiritual Life / Quickened by the Spirit,

and be given the Fruit of Faith Gal.5:22 and Repentance.
              Such Spiritual Wisdom Thanks to the Lord !
              "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
              preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
              called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
              a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Nanja

Exactly, so many professing christians are in the dark on the fact Christs Resurrection gives proof that those for whom sins He was delivered are Justified as a result.

Such Spiritual Wisdom Thanks to the Lord !

Thanking Him indeed my Brother !

Comment

Working...
                X