Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Afterlife of Life after Death...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

    Where do you get that anyone thinks Jesus sinned at least once? What kind of cults have you known?
    You said no one has never sinned.

    I told you you are WRONG,
    Jesus never sinned.

    You are Small.

    I am looking for bigger fish.

    You are a lay on the bank carp, as I look for Bigger Fish.

    Sorry about your bad luck, but I am looking FOR GOD'S People.

    You do not seem to be someone of my God.

    You seem to be a Paulinian have you checked with Paul?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Child of God View Post

      You said no one has never sinned.

      I told you you are WRONG,
      Jesus never sinned.

      You are Small.

      I am looking for bigger fish.

      You are a lay on the bank carp, as I look for Bigger Fish.

      Sorry about your bad luck, but I am looking FOR GOD'S People.

      You do not seem to be someone of my God.

      You seem to be a Paulinian have you checked with Paul?
      You are blind.
      Oh how I love the Word of God!

      Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

        You are blind.
        Hey the Angel of God has this to say about the RCC

        Rev_18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

        MY PEOPLE, even in the RCC.

        I am blind?

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Child of God View Post

          Hey the Angel of God has this to say about the RCC

          Rev_18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

          MY PEOPLE, even in the RCC.

          I am blind?
          It's hard to respond to what you have been posting to me because it is not based on reality or facts.
          Oh how I love the Word of God!

          Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

            It's hard to respond to what you have been posting to me because it is not based on reality or facts.
            So you do not consider the Bible to be Reality of Facts.

            Fact is the Bible says COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.

            Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

            This is referring to Babylon the Great Whore, who has become a habitation of devils,

            Yet FACT IS the Bible says COME OUT OF MY PEOPLE.

            This means that within Babylon itself are the people of God.

            The Angel said COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.

            This is PROOF that within Babylon Itself are the people of God, else the Angel would not have pleaded with those in Babylon to come out of her.


            I suspect you did not do very well in English Comprehension, if you were one of the lucky ones that got free schooling.




            Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

            It's hard to respond to what you have been posting to me because it is not based on reality or facts.
            Are you saying the Bible is not Fact or Reality?
            Is that your argument against me?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Child of God View Post

              So you do not consider the Bible to be Reality of Facts.

              Fact is the Bible says COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.

              Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

              This is referring to Babylon the Great Whore, who has become a habitation of devils,

              Yet FACT IS the Bible says COME OUT OF MY PEOPLE.

              This means that within Babylon itself are the people of God.

              The Angel said COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.

              This is PROOF that within Babylon Itself are the people of God, else the Angel would not have pleaded with those in Babylon to come out of her.


              I suspect you did not do very well in English Comprehension, if you were one of the lucky ones that got free schooling.






              Are you saying the Bible is not Fact or Reality?
              Is that your argument against me?
              All those untruthful things you said about me and my beliefs mean you are blind.
              Oh how I love the Word of God!

              Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

              Comment

              Working...
              X