X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fzappa13
    replied
    Originally posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Is Letsargue a male or female? I've been thinking 'female' so far, but you never know here on TOL. Hey PPS, I like your Avatar. Spiral keyboard! Where in the heck did you find that image?? I paid $200 for my Avatar image, which is a copy of the cover of my 7th Edition book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen." It's of Jesus coming with the clouds at night, with the stars too. I have Sherman to thank for the stars. Yours is just as good, though. It's definitely unique!! Go figure!!

Michael
    Ummm ... you might want to have a chat with your publisher.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelCadry
    replied
    Dear All,

I would probably hope that what I have to say has already been said. Jesus told us in the Bible to baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. There you are. The Trinity. Don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise, for they are liars and plagued by Satan, who would rather confuse them instead.

God's Best For All Of You, My Brethren Here,

Michael

Leave a comment:

• MichaelCadry
    replied
    Is Letsargue a male or female? I've been thinking 'female' so far, but you never know here on TOL. Hey PPS, I like your Avatar. Spiral keyboard! Where in the heck did you find that image?? I paid $200 for my Avatar image, which is a copy of the cover of my 7th Edition book, "What Your Eyes Have Not Seen." It's of Jesus coming with the clouds at night, with the stars too. I have Sherman to thank for the stars. Yours is just as good, though. It's definitely unique!! Go figure!!

Michael

Leave a comment:

• fzappa13
    replied
    Originally posted by PneumaPsucheSoma View Post
    Yeppers. Chuckle-worthy, to say the least.
    A sense of humor is a must if you're gonna hang around this joint for long. Well, that is, unless you're Letsargue ...then they give you your own forum.

Leave a comment:

• PneumaPsucheSoma
    replied
    Originally posted by fzappa13 View Post
    That's kinda the point I was trying to make ... These would be rationalist/empiricists become positively apoplectic when their chosen suppositions are challenged. It's enough to make a religious zealot a little confused as to the difference between the two respective positions.
    Yeppers. Chuckle-worthy, to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• fzappa13
    replied
    On that topic... There is no Empirical means of determining Heliocentrism or Geocentrism (or Globular versus Flat Earth) without basing the outcome on the presuppositional input. The math works either way. The kinematics (movements) are the same, and dynamics (forces) are defined relative to preferred references.

My issue is propagandized manipulation and indoctrination from Naturalism by Atheistic Secularists. When professing Believers embrace absolutes beyond their scope of personal understanding, there's a problem.
    That's kinda the point I was trying to make ... These would be rationalist/empiricists become positively apoplectic when their chosen suppositions are challenged. It's enough to make a religious zealot a little confused as to the difference between the two respective positions.

Leave a comment:

• 1Mind1Spirit
    replied
    I've physically observed farther than the earth's purported curvature would allow, so someone's going to have to explain a lot with more than regurgitated anecdotes.
    Me too.

Leave a comment:

• PneumaPsucheSoma
    replied
    Originally posted by radind View Post
    The following is from a non-Biblical source, but I find this fascinating.
    I can address every facet of this, exegetically and lexically. It takes a minute, though. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• PneumaPsucheSoma
    replied
    Originally posted by fzappa13 View Post
    Philosophy and science have occasionally been bedfellows over the years a little more often than it's otherwise separate adherents would care to admit.

Myself and PPS had a ton of fun with the supposedly heliocentric nature of our solar system and the various theories concerning gravity. The lines between ideologue/ religious zealot and rational rhetorician quickly blurred. A pity the thread didn't survive the last site purge.
    On that topic... There is no Empirical means of determining Heliocentrism or Geocentrism (or Globular versus Flat Earth) without basing the outcome on the presuppositional input. The math works either way. The kinematics (movements) are the same, and dynamics (forces) are defined relative to preferred references.

My issue is propagandized manipulation and indoctrination from Naturalism by Atheistic Secularists. When professing Believers embrace absolutes beyond their scope of personal understanding, there's a problem.

I don't know whether the earth is flat or round, or whether the earth system is geo- or helio- centric. I also know no one else knows, but Empiricism-driven culture and societal constructs have demanded everyone take one adamant position that they have been given by established "authorities".

That makes me trend toward the opposite of whatever the status quo demands, even it's only a 51% tie-breaker as pre-ponderance of the evidence as "more likely than not".

Unless and until someone proves unequivocally and non-anecdotally that the earth is spherical and the earth system is heliocentric, I will not acquiesce. I've physically observed farther than the earth's purported curvature would allow, so someone's going to have to explain a lot with more than regurgitated anecdotes.

Leave a comment:

• fzappa13
    replied
    Originally posted by steko View Post
    Over time, the system gets burdened with data and periodically old threads, which are deemed unnecessary, are deleted.
    One man's trash is another man's treasure I hear ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X