This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Masada View Post
    Who said that Jesus was God manifested as man, Paul? If not Paul why don't you quote what you are saying? As the Jew that Jesus was, he would never put such a claim.

John 14:8-10King James Version (KJV)

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by newbirth View Post
      John 14:8-10King James Version (KJV)

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
      That statement could have never been from Jesus but from the Hellenist who wrote the gospel attributed to John. he must have been a Trinitarian Christian trying to teach his concept of the Trinity. Jesus was aware that God is absolutely One and the only Lord. (Mark 12:29)

Comment

In that case, if you are right, we must take Matthew 12:40 as 3,000 years that Jesus is still in the grave. So, what is all the talk about his resurrection? The quote is an evidence that it did not happened.
        Why are you here, spewing your antichrist statements?

Comment

That statement could have never been from Jesus but from the Hellenist who wrote the gospel attributed to John. he must have been a Trinitarian Christian trying to teach his concept of the Trinity. Jesus was aware that God is absolutely One and the only Lord. (Mark 12:29)
          It isn't in the gospel of John, dork. Can you prove Jesus is still in his grave? I doubt you can.
          John 1:1-2 εν αρχη ην ο λογος At the beginning, it was a word; και ο λογος ην προς ο θεος and a word, it was unto a God; και θεος ην ο λογος and the God, it was.. A word 2 ουτος a-such... 2 ην εν αρχη προς ο θεος ... it was at the beginning unto a God.

Yahweh is a word of God, not just Christ!

Comment

• Originally posted by WonderfulLordJesus View Post
            Why are you here, spewing your antichrist statements?
            I have told you already more than several times. That's the truth about Judaism which was the Faith of Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omniskeptical View Post
              It isn't in the gospel of John, dork. Can you prove Jesus is still in his grave? I doubt you can.
              After 2000 years it is impossible. Can you prove that he resurrected? I also doubt you can. No eyewitness and not a single hint in the whole Scriptures that Jesus always referred to as the Word of God.

Comment

After 2000 years it is impossible. Can you prove that he resurrected? I also doubt you can. No eyewitness and not a single hint in the whole Scriptures that Jesus always referred to as the Word of God.
                Can you, a dead man walking, comment on life and resurrections, either? Is this a matter of your need to say something and just not qualifying for anything? Isn't there some forum where, well, you know, your type meets? Shabbat breaking Jews (wink, wink), also uncertain what is Greek? AntichristOnline.com?

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Ephesians 2

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
                2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
                3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Comment

Can you, a dead man walking, comment on life and resurrections, either? Is this a matter of your need to say something and just not qualifying for anything? Isn't there some forum where, well, you know, your type meets? Shabbat breaking Jews (wink, wink), also uncertain what is Greek? AntichristOnline.com?

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Ephesians 2

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
                  2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
                  3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
                  If the so-called resurrected is a Jew, you can't imagine how much I can comment. If he is not a Jew, I am out. Resurrection is a Christian doctrine and I have no business interfering with.

Comment

Resurrection is a Christian doctrine and I have no business interfering with.
                    Well, that sure explains your career of interfering with Christianity. You really are a piece of work, open mouth and insert foot.

Comment

Well, that sure explains your career of interfering with Christianity. You really are a piece of work, open mouth and insert foot.
                      Wow! You are really hard to understand. Is it perhaps the English that I don't speak well? I am not interfering with Christianity. I am trying to stop you from interfering with Judaism. You are using a Jew aka Jesus to teach against his Faith which was Judaism. That's all.

Comment

Wow! You are really hard to understand. Is it perhaps the English that I don't speak well? I am not interfering with Christianity. I am trying to stop you from interfering with Judaism. You are using a Jew aka Jesus to teach against his Faith which was Judaism. That's all.
                        No. I understand. You're just being an antichrist. It's not your English. That's pretty good. It's your incoherency I find problematic, and your Shabbat breaking Jewishness (wink, wink). But I understand the world and antichrists, and, in this regard, you're lucid, very transparent. It all shines through the circular rhetoric, despite who knows what you're really talking about most of the time, no real problem. Except, what are you really doing here?

Comment

Eye witness documents are copied by the Eastern Orthodox to this very. Although they have become semi-competent after the middle ages. The word of God that is refered by John is hashem's most important name which means 'he who is the cause of all'. And a word the flesh happened; so is referred to as a word or statement of God.

So we have eyewitnesses and you not even knowing the Hebrew equivalent of 'statement' or even the greek word logos means a such.
                          John 1:1-2 εν αρχη ην ο λογος At the beginning, it was a word; και ο λογος ην προς ο θεος and a word, it was unto a God; και θεος ην ο λογος and the God, it was.. A word 2 ουτος a-such... 2 ην εν αρχη προς ο θεος ... it was at the beginning unto a God.

Yahweh is a word of God, not just Christ!

Comment

No. I understand. You're just being an antichrist. It's not your English. That's pretty good. It's your incoherency I find problematic, and your Shabbat breaking Jewishness (wink, wink). But I understand the world and antichrists, and, in this regard, you're lucid, very transparent. It all shines through the circular rhetoric, despite who knows what you're really talking about most of the time, no real problem. Except, what are you really doing here?
                            Because you have been too hard to conceive the truth in your mind. So, here is the quote again: I John 2:18.19. Why don't you read it and discuss the text with me? Do you really happen to know the definition of "Christ?" In Hebrew it means the anointed one of the Lord which in Greek means the Messiah. According to Habakkuk 3:13 "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." If the People of Israel aka the Jews is the anointed one of the Lord, it means that they are "Christ" and, of the two of us, you are the one acting as an anti-Christ, not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omniskeptical View Post
                              Eye witness documents are copied by the Eastern Orthodox to this very. Although they have become semi-competent after the middle ages. The word of God that is refered by John is hashem's most important name which means 'he who is the cause of all'. And a word the flesh happened; so is referred to as a word or statement of God.

So we have eyewitnesses and you not even knowing the Hebrew equivalent of 'statement' or even the greek word logos means a such.
                              Please, there was no eyewitness to the resurrection of Jesus. Even the angel the gospel of Matthew brought down from heaven to remove the stone could not be an eyewitness because when he removed the stone the tomb was empty. Nobody could be found to be an eyewitness of anything. What we have been told today is only empty speculation.

Comment

Do you really happen to know the definition of "Christ?"
                                No, I was completely oblivious, until you came around. I haven't previously had the advantage of a hybrid Jew antichrist, of an historically unknown Israel, zealous to break Shabbat, to teach me Christian theology.

Comment

Working...
                                X