Judge Yourself-Forgive Others

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Judge Yourself With The Word
[Phl 2:12-14
[12] Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
[13] for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [His] good pleasure.
[14] Do all things without complaining and disputing,
[1Co 11:31-32
[31] For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
[32] But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.
[2Co 10:3-5
[3] For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
[4] For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
[5] casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
[Jhn 14:25-26
[25] "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jhn 16:7-14
[7] "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
[8] "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
[9] "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
[10] "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
[11] "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
[12] "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear [them] now.
[13] "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[14] "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[1Pe 4:17-19
[17] For the time [has come] for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if [it begins] with us first, what will [be] the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
[18] Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
[19] Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls [to Him] in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.

XXX Any verses you receive in your own mind is from your Holy Spirit. He is teaching you about your own carnal thoughts. Until you get through the milk and meat understanding the Holy Spirit is teaching you about yourself. But the devil is always there trying to get you to use the verse on someone else. The verse is from your Holy Spirit to your inner man. Your inner man is who you are. Your inner man is your spirit and soul. Your spirit is the mind of your inner man and your soul is the body of your inner man where affections come from. Your spirit makes all the decisions. The bible teaches you to judge yourself and forgive others. Both at the same time.

[Eph 3:16-19
[16] that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
[17] that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
[18] may be able to comprehend with all the saints what [is] the width and length and depth and height--
[19] to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

xxx If you try to use the verses on someone else before you have used them on yourself you bring judgment from God on yourself.

[Rom 2:1-2
[1] Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
[2] But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.