Is It To Late For You

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is It To Late For You?
[Heb 12:16–17
[16] lest there [be] any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
[17] For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.

xxx Esau wanted to repent but God wouldnt show him what to repent of. He wanted to repent so bad he even had tears in his eyes. But God wouldnt show him. I thank God daily for showing me my sins daily. God said He would forgive me up to 7 times 70 a day if I repent. I take full advantage of that right. And that is why I am always joyful for His forgiveness. I know I have fallen short of perfection, and I need the repentance.

[Rom 3:23
[23] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
[Heb 12:15
[15] looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

xxx I am joyful the biggest part of every day. Because i know Gods system. And I only learned the system through walking after the Holy Spirit through the meat understanding and purging all my carnal logic and reasoning. I learned that I sinned every day either in thought or in action, and I repent for the sin I committed then. I'm not joyful because I sinned, I'm joyful because I know God forgives me when I repent. I know I have a sin in me that God is not going to deliver me from. It is what keeps me humble Its called a thorn in the flesh.

[2Co 12:6–10
[6] For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me [to be] or hears from me.
[7] And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
[8] Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
[9] And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
[10] Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

xxx At the end of the day I thank God for all my chastisements and blessings. The chastisements because it shows God loves me. And the blessings because it shows I love Him.

[Heb 12:5–7
[5] And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: "My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
[6] For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives."
[7] If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
I dont want any of my sins to show up on judgment day.
[1Ti 5:24
[24] Some men's sins are clearly evident, preceding [them] to judgment, but those of some [men] follow later.

xxx There is a time when it is to late to do anything. When the door is shut.

[Mat 7:22
[22] "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
[Luk 6:46
[46] "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do the things which I say?
[Luk 13:25–28
[25] "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
[26] "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
[27] "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
[28] "There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out.

xxx Is it to late for you, is your door shut. Repentance up to 7 times 70 a day is offered to you.

Zeke

A day to the Lord is like a thousand years so its approximately 365000 man days spiritually calculated not counting leap years, add in the 70x7 and you have plenty of time to progress back into the glory as a Son of God, might wear out a few thousand personas but every Son wakes up to his inheritance, the carnal personas religious mind can't leap that far or high, Very irrational and irradiating to tell the carnal religious mind to discern the dead letter spiritually, it's more fun to condemn :burnlib:the old man instead of reconciling him spiritually isn't it? Gen 33:4, Matt 19:26 doesn't look like the hated first born of the flesh held a grudge against his spiritual younger brother who rob him of his birthright, it's symbolism not literal, just like Saul became Paul same man experiencing those two mentalities just like Galatians 4:24 states the things written in the OT where allegories.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you said
Saul became Paul same man experiencing those two mentalities

I said
Carnally minded, then spiritually minded.