John 3:16

Fred Eans

BANNED
Banned
This one scripture is the most important that must be understood. We think we do, but only because a person close to us has convinced us. God tells us not to trust anyone, even the person we share a pillow with. Trust no one. There is a very good chance the don’t understand the scripture. There is a chain of people that has been through what I am trying to tell you here. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE! After you read this, check out everything I tell you. Believeth! (Have faith; entrust; trustworthy; truthfulness; assurance; being the truth, without a doubt, deep in your self). Ask yourself, how is it possible to believe a Pastor in this case, if it means the lake of fire or eternal life. You can only trust yourself if you have any doubts. Do you toss a coin? How can you believe something, that scholars disagree? The Bible has three different languages used. Every time it is translated, you add another. In my case, I have a King James, Strong’s Concordance, and an Interlinear Bible, which has all the languages within it’s covers. This Bible helps you bypass the Pastor and his schooling. Let me give a short example without going in detail. In the rapture verse where you may think you will meet Jesus in the air. By doing so, you escape the tribulation. Yes, yes! Well it so happens the word air means the spirit body. So at the end, when Jesus comes to claim His Throne, and locks Satan up for a thousand years; if you are in your flesh body at that time, we lose the flesh, (one of the Minor Prophets gives a description of this change). So we do meet Jesus in our “air spiritual” body, look Mom, I’m flying! Those of us who are fortunate to be His servant, will be gathered to be included with those who have died already. These and other scriptures you can prove and share with others in accordance with Timothy. The proper way of witnessing. I pray I have made this clear, because Christianity is inundated with lies. Thank you. Fred Eans