Religion

Fred Eans

BANNED
Banned
I would like to comment on Religion. After a while as a Christian, one finds out that Christianity is not a religion in the popular sense of the word. Don’t get me wrong, we are talking technicalities. We should always try to help our faith to stand out to glorify Jesus Christ. If you go by Webster, a Religion demands there be a god. Think about it! Think what happened to God’s Children. God needs 100% attention. That is why He declares, He is Jealous. Man needs a statue to remind him of his god. That is what led the Israelites astray, primarily. That is why God divorced them. They wanted to do more than what God required of them. They moved their altars up in the mountains to be closer, without God’s permission. There are today over 2,000 divisions to the body of Christ. That is my Church. There is not one Church today that God is happy with. Man has made doctrine that made God an enemy. Again, think about it. We today are on our own. God is taking His rest. Watching us and our freewill pathways. He doesn’t want us to have statues to detract from Him. Christianity is a WAY OF LIFE, not a religion. Religions have rules that if you deviate you break up, and start anew. A way of life as a Christian while we have God’s Commandments, God wants them to be sealed in our hearts. I don’t like the word automatic because it defines a robot. We are all inclusive daily and for eternity. Without thinking about it, take up the cross of Jesus and walk daily as He would have us do. So you see, we are either Christian or not. When you do think with an open mind, you can see we should not make a religion out of God’s Plan. Learn and witness. Learn and witness, with the gifts God may have blessed us with. Thank you. Fred Eans