A Judas Goat

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A Judas Goat
[Mat 12:30
[30] "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
[Gal 2:4
[4] And [this occurred] because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),
[Jhn 16:13-14
[13] "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[14] "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.
[Jhn 8:29
[29] "And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."
[Jhn 13:8
[8] Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet!" Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me."
[Jhn 13:18
[18] "I do not speak concerning all of you. I know whom I have chosen; but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, 'He who eats bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me.'
[Luk 11:23
[23] "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.
[Jhn 10:11-13
[11] "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
[12] "But a hireling, [he who is] not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
[13] "The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.

xxx One cant straddle the fence. Either one is a Christian trying to please God through Jesus Christ. Or they are a Judas, trying to lead people astray. A Judas goat is one who mingles with Christians for the soul purpose of turning them away from Christ. With carnal logic and reasoning.

[Mat 6:24
[24] "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.