My Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
So even if there is a multiverse from which our universe arose, it cannot have existed from all eternity, apart from God, but had to have been maintained in its existence by the eternal power of God (Romans 1:20).

I happen to agree with you. But, I never claimed God doesn't exist. I'm not sure why you think I did. Is it because I don't believe the same things you do, so in your mind I must not be a real believer?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
To a point. But it still can't explain, for example, the origin of the Big Bang singularity, or what dark matter or dark energy are.

Also, regarding post #304 above, note that if spiritual particles exist, they could turn out to be "the God Particle" of science. While the Large Hadron Collider has reached a high-enough energy level so that a "God Particle" (a Higgs boson) has manifested itself, its observed qualities might ultimately be able to be described only by equations involving infinities, so that its qualities and actions could ultimately be seen as "impossible" and "spooky", instead of science finally admitting to the existence of a substance which is spiritual. And spirit would not have to be seen by scientists as some weird, foreign substance, but rather as the most fundamental substance of even their own selves (1 Thessalonians 5:23). And could spirit also be the basis for the "dark matter" and "dark energy" which together make up 96% of the universe, but which science cannot yet observe directly or explain?

The Higgs Boson particle aka “the God particle” has been confirmed for some time now. It is not a spiritual particle, it is an element of the physical universe. It was first proposed theoretically and with mathematics but subsequent science has revealed
it.

The really sad and dangerous thing is that even if science does eventually determine that "the God Particle" (or some other particle, detected at even higher, Large-Hadron-Collider energy levels) is a spiritual particle, which science could come to call the "spiriton", some scientists could still refuse to believe in and submit themselves to YHWH God of the Bible, saying that the existence of spirit per se does not require that therecould come into contact with the evil spirit-being named Lucifer (Satan), who could manifest himself in some future, ultra-high-energy, Large-Hadron-Collider experiment and claim that he is the true and beneficent God of mankind, and must be worshipped instead of YHWH. In this way, a nascent spiritual science could be hijacked and employed by Lucifer and his current worshippers as one part of their future deception by which the world will eventually be deceived into consciously and openly worshipping Lucifer (Satan, the dragon) and his human son the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") as God (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36), instead of YHWH (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:36).

I snipped some of your post out of respect for forum space. To be honest but polite I reject nearly everything you had to say. I find it to be the stuff of religious fanaticism based on fear.

If all of that helps you in some way, I guess I’m happy for you. Personally, I find it to be so far removed from reality to be helpful in any way. But thank you for responding and may peace be with you.

k0de

The Higgs Boson particle aka “the God particle” has been confirmed for some time now. It is not a spiritual particle, it is an element of the physical universe. It was first proposed theoretically and with mathematics but subsequent science has revealed
it.

I snipped some of your post out of respect for forum space. To be honest but polite I reject nearly everything you had to say. I find it to be the stuff of religious fanaticism based on fear.

If all of that helps you in some way, I guess I’m happy for you. Personally, I find it to be so far removed from reality to be helpful in any way. But thank you for responding and may peace be with you.
This is of a most remarkable conversation between you two gentleman. Thank you so much for sharing bibleverse2 and guyver.

Why does it have to end this way?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
This is of a most remarkable conversation between you two gentleman. Thank you so much for sharing bibleverse2 and guyver.

Why does it have to end this way?

Kode, first let me say I appreciate you responding in this thread, and may the peace of God be with you.

I have come to the place where I understand things, and I know that bibleverse2 and I cannot help each other. I respect his/her beliefs and the right to believe them, but I’ve been down that road. Now, that is a long story and it involves telling things which I don’t wish to say to Christian people, because I think every person is on their own journey.

But I can’t accept that type of speaking because of fear. I truly believe that those who follow fear don’t know God. So, I don’t wish to debate it. My view is that it is 180 out. Completely.

I hope that will allow you to see my position, but I don’t know if it will or not.

May peace be with you.

Truster

It is performed by God's Word given to us by His apostles (1 Peter 1:23; 2 Peter 1:16; 1 John 1:1-4).

Salvation is delivered by the evangelism which is the power of Elohim. That is why Paul is not ashamed of it.

You are not wearing the belt of truth. You just repeat parrot fashion with no understanding or experience.

bibleverse2

Easily explained by the fact that the word, "Satyrs," didn't exist when the original text was written.

Good point.

For example, in Isaiah 13:21 the original Hebrew word (sa`iyr: H8163) translated as "satyrs" can mean the "kids" of goats (Leviticus 16:5). Regarding them "dancing" (raqad: H7540), compare the "skipping" (raqad: H7540) of lambs (Psalms 114:4).

Truster

And that evangelism is based on His teachings spread through His apostles (Mark 16:15-16).

You fervently oppose the truth in favour of what you "think" and twist the scripture to fit the same opinion. You have sufficient knowledge of scripture to satisfy the foolish. but the elect will see straight through your deceit.

bibleverse2

. . . the Bible states that the Earth has four corners . . .

Note that in Isaiah 11:12 the original Hebrew word (kanaph: H3671) translated as "corners" can be translated as "quarters" (Deuteronomy 22:12), just as in Revelation 7:1 the original Greek word (gonia: G1137) translated as "corners" can be translated as "quarters" (Revelation 20:8). The earth has four quarters in the sense of the divisions even still today made by the equator and the zero-degree longitudinal line running through Greenwich. That is, the four quarters of the earth would be the Western Northern Hemisphere, the Eastern Northern Hemisphere, the Western Southern Hemisphere, and the Eastern Southern Hemisphere.

. . . There is no mountain on Earth tall enough to see all its kingdoms . . .

That's right, but there is one in heaven (Hebrews 12:22).

bibleverse2

By twisting scripture is meant taking that which is true and applying it to what is false. The false being your blind assumptions as to the meaning and application of the scripture.

Note that no scripture has been wrongly interpreted or applied (2 Timothy 2:15).

Status
Not open for further replies.