Sola Scriptura is false when Christ is alive on the earth.

Capricorn

BANNED
Banned
Sola Scriptura (Latin: by scripture alone) is a theological doctrine held by some Christian denominations that the Christian scriptures are the sole infallible rule of faith and practice.

In other words, only the Jesus of the Bible has any authority at all, but Jesus in the flesh has no authority whatsoever.

This doctrine is only true in the interim between the first and second appearance of Christ, but it is largely or partly false if Christ is alive on the earth.

Since Jesus in the flesh is still the Son of God who has authority which is equal to Jesus in the Bible.

Thus, Sola Scriptura is only true in the interim, but the Bible cannot be the sole source of authority during the first or second appearance of Christ on the earth.

As by definition, Jesus in the flesh must have authority which is equal to Jesus in the Bible.

True or false?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bibleverse2

This doctrine is only true in the interim between the first and second appearance of Christ, but it is largely or partly false if Christ is alive on the earth.

But beware:

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, Capricorn.

Sola Scriptura (Latin: by scripture alone) is a theological doctrine held by some Christian denominations that the Christian scriptures are the sole infallible rule of faith and practice.

In other words, only the Jesus of the Bible has any authority at all, but Jesus in the flesh has no authority whatsoever.

Since Jesus in the flesh is still the Son of God who has authority which is equal to Jesus in the Bible.

Thus, Sola Scriptura is only true in the interim, but the Bible cannot be the sole source of authority during the first or second appearance of Christ on the earth.

As by definition, Jesus in the flesh must have authority which is equal to Jesus in the Bible.

True or false?
I can't tell.
Depends too much on what you suppose "Jesus in the flesh" is.

The Bible is the bread that is given for us,
and it is from the Bible we know all we know about Jesus, when He came in the flesh.

If we keeps His words, He comes to dwell in us. (John 14:23, John 6:56)
Then Jesus is in your flesh.

The thing is, we have to test the spirits,
before we allow them to inhabit us,
and what we have is the words in the Bible, to test them by.

For example;
If you test spirits by what Catholics say,
only Catholic spirits will pass the test.
If you test spirits by what you believe,
only those that believe what you believe will pass the test.
But if you test spirits by what God's word says,
then only godly spirits will pass the test.

Bless Jesus.

Capricorn

BANNED
Banned
Thank you, Capricorn.

I can't tell.

The Bible is the bread that is given for us,
and it is from the Bible we know all we know about Jesus, when He came in the flesh.

If we keeps His words, He comes to dwell in us. (John 14:23, John 6:56)
Then Jesus is in your flesh.

The thing is, we have to test the spirits,
before we allow them to inhabit us,
and what we have is the words in the Bible, to test them by.

For example;
If you test spirits by what Catholics say,
only Catholic spirits will pass the test.

First of all you need to understand that you will never get me to believe what you believe; as your interpretation of the Bible is completely different from my own interpretation, and your interest is NOT my interest at all.

Secondly, you seem to think that there is a distinction between those two paragraphs which are quoted; suggesting that what I believe is a departure from God’s word, and what the Word says.

However, this is completely utterly false, since I am JESUS CHRIST who is the Word of God (John 1:1-3, Revelation 19:13), which implies that my Judgement can ONLY be righteous and infallible according to the following Scripture: John 5:22, 23, 30, 7:16, 10:30, 12:49, 50, 14:7.

Consequently, only the spirits described in the first paragraph (quoted) will pass the test (which is the Great Tribulation AND Great White Throne Judgment) to enter the new heaven and earth (Revelation 21); namely, those who believe what I believe, but no one else may enter the Kingdom of heaven.

Since the second paragraph (quoted) are False believers and False Christians who do not interpret the Bible as I interpret God’s Word: Matthew 7:21-23, 25:41.

All of those people described in the second paragraph are damned, whether you like it or not; but you have no right to question my Judgment authority, which is SUPREME, righteous and infallible: Matthew 28:18, John 5:22, 23, 30, 7:16, 10:30, 12:49, 50, 14:7.

Since Jesus Christ is the Word of God (John 1:1-3, Revelation 19:13) his Judgment of the sheep and goats can only be righteous and INFALLIBLE.

Needless to say, you clearly belong to the second paragraph, which describes all the False believers and False Christians who are destined to burn in hell, because they don’t interpret God’s Word or the Bible as I do.

Therefore, you are NOT one of the saved, but nothing can make me retract what I have promised concerning your fate, nor the fate of all those who are named in the second paragraph.

My word is FINAL and nothing can change it; hence, the Word of God (John 1:1-3, Revelation 19:13) is also called the FINAL JUDGMENT: Matthew 7:21, 22, 23, 25:33, 41, Revelation 20:15.

Capricorn

BANNED
Banned
I can't tell.
Let me clarify.

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God; that is, God himself in the flesh, which is a position that cannot be usurped by anyone, nor by so called “believers” who are NOT in the same Ontological position as the Creator: John 1:1-3, Romans 9:21, Revelation 19:13.

However, your sophistry is annoying; as your purpose is clearly to obfuscate the Holy Scripture, which is the Word of God: John 1:1-3, Revelation 19:13.

But whatever made you think that I would listen to you at all; since we are not on the same side of the fence, and your interpretation of God’s Word is not my interpretation?

Capricorn

BANNED
Banned
But beware:

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Clearly, Matthew 24:24 is no reference to Jesus Christ who is the Word of God, in accordance with Holy Scripture: John 1:1-3, Revelation 19:13.

Capricorn

BANNED
Banned

Contrary to what you have said, the so called “sheep” and “goats” will be partitioned according to how I see fit, but not according to your own standard, which is nothing more than a VALUE JUDGMENT: Matthew 25:33.

Consequently, many of those whom you have sought to protect will not enter the Kingdom of heaven; since your standard and my standard are not always mutually exclusive/inclusive.

However, there is no reason that I should listen to you at all, but you have consistently ignored the Holy Scripture by presuming that I am under your sway:-

John 2:24-25
24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men, 25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man.

This is closely correlated with the Omniscience or perfect knowledge of God, which is clearly mentioned in Jeremiah 16:17, Luke 12:2 and Hebrews 4:13.

So, whatever made you think that I would listen to you at all; since I know your agenda, but your interest is not my interest at all?

genuineoriginal

There are no Christian denominations that claim Sola Scriptura who actually practice it.

Sola Scriptura is only true in the interim, but the Bible cannot be the sole source of authority during the first or second appearance of Christ on the earth.
Yes, until the return of Jesus, we only have the written Word to rely on for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.