Chronicle the life of Moses in forty year periods

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you able to chronicle or summarize the life of Moses in three forty year periods of time?

genuineoriginal

After killing the Egyptian he fled. Where to?
Modern day Saudi Arabia and Jordan are the Biblical land of Midian.
midian.jpg

qs6mJkDyxx_LVpskHUjwqwHaIm.jpg

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Moses was called to Egypt by God to go before Pharoah and ask for God to "Let My people go!" The ten plagues. The Exodus, and the forty years in the wilderness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That makes three forty year periods. We can could chronicle them out spell them out what happened each forty years. Any disagreement about there being three forty year periods and what they are?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The first forty years, birth to Midian.
The second forty years, Midian to Egypt.
The third forty years, the Exodus to the desert.

genuineoriginal

The first forty years, birth to Midian.
The second forty years, Midian to Egypt.
The third forty years, the Exodus to the desert.

Deuteronomy 34:7
7 And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.​

genuineoriginal

What is the verse that indicates that he never entered the land?

Deuteronomy 34:4
4 And the Lord said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Deuteronomy 34:4
4 And the Lord said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.​

The forty years in the wilderness with Israel. Before Moses died did Israel ever attack or fight anyone?