The Day Of Rest

clefty

The Sabbath was so holy in Judaism that--according to Genesis--even God had to observe it.

The Sabbath IS so holy STILL for His people...still a sign of His people...given to the church in the wilderness Israel His people with goyim included...in fact it is the ONLY commandment that specifically INCLUDES the strangers within their gates...animals too...no not the goyim they are not animals...right?

What most christians miss is that Yah could have made everything in 4 days 42 days or 1...okay even a snap of His fingers...instead He deliberately CHOSE to use six days as a pattern for MAN to follow with its seventh day rest...

Did the ALmighty need six days to create everything? Did He need rest? Did He establish Sabbath as a reminder to Himself of His Own work? A memo that “I made that”?

He is Lord of the Sabbath it symbolizes His supreme authority as Creator why would He destroy the Sabbath? It would be like Lord of London destroying London or the Lord of the Rings melting the rings down into a belt buckle...WHY?

Sabbath was made for MAN...as was everything else in Creation...and yet everything else was cursed after the fall...EXCEPT the Sabbath...the land was cursed, the animals were cursed, man and woman were cursed ONLY the Sabbath was preserved His wrath...

And what grace to be given a day of rest even before it was actually need after six days of sweat of thy brow work...

Sabbath was Man’s first full day...first full day in the edenic covenant and given before the Law to remember it was given at Sinai...and the first full day in the New Covenant Age...when He rose rested and refreshed...

So much rebellion by uncircumcised heart...so much rejection of a gift...a day OFF...a holiday...who refuses a day off given by an employer?

So much energy to counterfeit and make null and void with our faith a law we are actually to establish...to love others as He loved us...providing rest and healing after six days of work...

A Sabbath keeping is indeed a sign given to His people and it remains for them Heb 4:9 the ones that work for Him...His Work His Way...for His glory

HalleluYah

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Sabbath IS so holy STILL for His people...still a sign of His people...given to the church in the wilderness Israel His people with goyim included...in fact it is the ONLY commandment that specifically INCLUDES the strangers within their gates...animals too...no not the goyim they are not animals...right?

What most christians miss is that Yah could have made everything in 4 days 42 days or 1...okay even a snap of His fingers...instead He deliberately CHOSE to use six days as a pattern for MAN to follow with its seventh day rest...

Did the ALmighty need six days to create everything? Did He need rest? Did He establish Sabbath as a reminder to Himself of His Own work? A memo that “I made that”?

He is Lord of the Sabbath it symbolizes His supreme authority as Creator why would He destroy the Sabbath? It would be like Lord of London destroying London or the Lord of the Rings melting the rings down into a belt buckle...WHY?

Sabbath was made for MAN...as was everything else in Creation...and yet everything else was cursed after the fall...EXCEPT the Sabbath...the land was cursed, the animals were cursed, man and woman were cursed ONLY the Sabbath was preserved His wrath...

And what grace to be given a day of rest even before it was actually need after six days of sweat of thy brow work...

Sabbath was Man’s first full day...first full day in the edenic covenant and given before the Law to remember it was given at Sinai...and the first full day in the New Covenant Age...when He rose rested and refreshed...

So much rebellion by uncircumcised heart...so much rejection of a gift...a day OFF...a holiday...who refuses a day off given by an employer?

So much energy to counterfeit and make null and void with our faith a law we are actually to establish...to love others as He loved us...providing rest and healing after six days of work...

A Sabbath keeping is indeed a sign given to His people and it remains for them Heb 4:9 the ones that work for Him...His Work His Way...for His glory

HalleluYah

I said
You really should get yourself a bible. So you can learn the truth. Your own opinion is worthless. Your judging the a blind Jew.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
[18] having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

clefty

I said
You really should get yourself a bible. So you can learn the truth. Your own opinion is worthless. Your judging the a blind Jew.

[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
ignorant of what mystery Squeaky...that believing goyim would crowd the synagogues every Sabbath to hear Moses preached and read? No mystery at all...we are grafted into the olive tree and NOW PRODUCE OLIVES not some other fruit...like you and your rest everyday any day another gospel another worship abominations

Grafted in goyim produce the same fruit as the jews used to make before they were CUT OFF FOR DISOBEDIENCE...

Because as Peter made clear goyim were given the Holy Spirit because they OBEYED the SAME LAW the jews did...is why NO DISTINCTION is made by Yah...so why should you?

[Eph 4:18
[18] having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

You mean this:

“This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

20 But ye have not so learned Christ”

You walk as other goyim walk the ways of the world...you are given over to LAYodicean layabout rest everyday any day...and uncleanliness as if swine is clean and greediness stealing seventh day worship from Him...

But ye have not so learned Christ...Him His way...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ignorant of what mystery Squeaky...that believing goyim would crowd the synagogues every Sabbath to hear Moses preached and read? No mystery at all...we are grafted into the olive tree and NOW PRODUCE OLIVES not some other fruit...like you and your rest everyday any day another gospel another worship abominations

Grafted in goyim produce the same fruit as the jews used to make before they were CUT OFF FOR DISOBEDIENCE...

Because as Peter made clear goyim were given the Holy Spirit because they OBEYED the SAME LAW the jews did...is why NO DISTINCTION is made by Yah...so why should you?

You mean this:

“This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

20 But ye have not so learned Christ”

You walk as other goyim walk the ways of the world...you are given over to LAYodicean layabout rest everyday any day...and uncleanliness as if swine is clean and greediness stealing seventh day worship from Him...

But ye have not so learned Christ...Him His way...

I said
please get a bible and quite making this stuff up.

Jesus Changed Everyting

xxx Jesus changed the law. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the commandments. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed rightousness. From old testament law of sin and death. To New testament law of love and forgiveness.

[Rom 10:4
4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

xxx Jesus changed the covenant. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the goal. From old testament to new testament.

John 13:34-35
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(NKJ)

XXX Jesus changed justice. From old testament to new testament.

Matt 12:20
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
(NKJ)

Matt 6:12-15
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Lord to follow. From old testament to new testament.

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Spirit to follow.

Old testament

Isa 63:11-12
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
(KJV)

new testament

John 16:7-8
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
please get a bible and quite making this stuff up.

Jesus Changed Everyting

xxx Jesus changed the law. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the commandments. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed rightousness. From old testament law of sin and death. To New testament law of love and forgiveness.

[Rom 10:4
4 For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

xxx Jesus changed the covenant. From old testament to new testament.

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed the goal. From old testament to new testament.

John 13:34-35
34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35 "By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
(NKJ)

XXX Jesus changed justice. From old testament to new testament.

Matt 12:20
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
(NKJ)

Matt 6:12-15
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Lord to follow. From old testament to new testament.

Luke 6:46
46 "But why do you call Me 'LORD, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
(NKJ)

Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

xxx Jesus changed which Spirit to follow.

Old testament

Isa 63:11-12
11 Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?
12 That led them by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?
(KJV)

new testament

John 16:7-8
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Mark 3:24If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 25If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand.

Squeaky wants to divide the kingdom seperate the house...between those that do and those that don’t...

Despite Peter preaching there is NO DISTINCTION made by Yah Acts 15:9 Squeaky insists that Yah was wrong to do so...”BUT YOUR SON CHANGED EVERYTHING”

Or Paul “Righteousness from Yah comes through FAITH to ALL who believe. THERE IS NO DISTINCTION” but Squeaky squawks on and on and on at how different the sipensations are...he must be MAD there is NOTHING to seperate the BODY OF CHRIST FROM THE CHURCH THAT WAS IN WILDERNESS

Despite IN HIM there is neither jew nor goyim...Gal 3:28

Despite being baptized into ONE BODY 1 Cor 12:13 jew or greek NOW ONE IN HIM...

Eph 2:14-15 out of two one new man

Colossians 3:11 Here there is no goyim or jew...but Yahushua is all and is in all. “WHAT SQUEAKY? You said something about we divided? we seperate? Some do some don’t WHAT?”

That’s right Sqeaky my boy...shout louder your desire to UNDO what was done IN HIM...call out from atop a wall you rebuilt to divide His people into two camps...CRY ALOUD your wish to reject HIM HIS ONE WAY and deny entrance into RIGHTEOUS to others...

SQUAWK SQUAK SQAUK...SHOUT LOUDER SQUEAKY...to your god of Baal perhaps he is sleeping or on a trip...

But for HIS UNITED HOUSE there remains a rest for HIS PEOPLE Heb 4:9 as Matt 24:20 because Rev 14:12

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Mark 3:24If a kingdom is divided against itself, it cannot stand. 25If a house is divided against itself, it cannot stand.

Squeaky wants to divide the kingdom seperate the house...between those that do and those that don’t...

Despite Peter preaching there is NO DISTINCTION made by Yah Acts 15:9 Squeaky insists that Yah was wrong to do so...”BUT YOUR SON CHANGED EVERYTHING”

Or Paul “Righteousness from Yah comes through FAITH to ALL who believe. THERE IS NO DISTINCTION” but Squeaky squawks on and on and on at how different the sipensations are...he must be MAD there is NOTHING to seperate the BODY OF CHRIST FROM THE CHURCH THAT WAS IN WILDERNESS

Despite IN HIM there is neither jew nor goyim...Gal 3:28

Despite being baptized into ONE BODY 1 Cor 12:13 jew or greek NOW ONE IN HIM...

Eph 2:14-15 out of two one new man

Colossians 3:11 Here there is no goyim or jew...but Yahushua is all and is in all. “WHAT SQUEAKY? You said something about we divided? we seperate? Some do some don’t WHAT?”

That’s right Sqeaky my boy...shout louder your desire to UNDO what was done IN HIM...call out from atop a wall you rebuilt to divide His people into two camps...CRY ALOUD your wish to reject HIM HIS ONE WAY and deny entrance into RIGHTEOUS to others...

SQUAWK SQUAK SQAUK...SHOUT LOUDER SQUEAKY...to your god of Baal perhaps he is sleeping or on a trip...

But for HIS UNITED HOUSE there remains a rest for HIS PEOPLE Heb 4:9 as Matt 24:20 because Rev 14:12

I said
Your an idiot. I'm not dividing them God is.

Jews Rejected CHRIST
Acts 10:36
36 "The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ-- He is Lord of all--
Luke 13:22
22 And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.
Matt 15:24
24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
Luke 13:31-35
31 On that very day some Pharisees came, saying to Him, "Get out and depart from here, for Herod wants to kill You."
32 And He said to them, "Go, tell that fox, 'Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.'
33 "Nevertheless I must journey today, tomorrow, and the day following; for it cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem.
34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!
35 "See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'"
John 11:53-57
53 Then, from that day on, they plotted to put Him to death.
54 Therefore Jesus no longer walked openly among the Jews, but went from there into the country near the wilderness, to a city called Ephraim, and there remained with His disciples.
55 And the Passover of the Jews was near, and many went from the country up to Jerusalem before the Passover, to purify themselves.
56 Then they sought Jesus, and spoke among themselves as they stood in the temple, "What do you think-- that He will not come to the feast?"
57 Now both the chief priests and the Pharisees had given a command, that if anyone knew where He was, he should report it, that they might seize Him.
Rom 10:19-21
19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."
20 But Isaiah is very bold and says: "I was found by those who did not seek Me; I was made manifest to those who did not ask for Me."
21 But to Israel he says: "All day long I have stretched out My hands to a disobedient and contrary people."
Matt 21:42-43
42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?
43 "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.
John 12:10-11
10 But the chief priests plotted to put Lazarus to death also,
11 because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.
Heb 4:2-6
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter My rest," although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
5 and again in this place: "They shall not enter My rest."
6 Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience,
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Acts 7:51-53
51 "You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.
52 "Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers,
53 "who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it."
Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
John 8:31-32
31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Acts 4:11-12
11 "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
Acts 2:21-36
21 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.'
22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know--
23 "Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;
24 "whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.
25 "For David says concerning Him: 'I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.
27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life; you will make me full of joy in Your presence.'
29 "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
30 "Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,
31 "he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
32 "This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
33 "Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.
34 "For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand,
35 Till I make Your enemies Your footstool." '
36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
Acts 3:13-15
13 "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go.
14 "But you denied the Holy One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
15 "and killed the Prince of life, whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.
(NKJ)

[Jhn 8:32-44
[32] "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
[33] They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How [can] You say, 'You will be made free'?"
[34] Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
[35] "And a slave does not abide in the house forever, [but] a son abides forever.
[36] "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
[37] "I know that you are Abraham's descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
[38] "I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father."
[39] They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham. [40] "But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.
[41] "You do the deeds of your father." Then they said to Him, "We were not born of fornication; we have one Father--God."
[42] Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
[43] "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
[44] "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. I'm not dividing them God is.

Jews Rejected CHRIST
Acts 10:36
36 "The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ-- He is Lord of all--
Luke 13:22
22 And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.
Matt 15:24
24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
Luke 13:31-35
31 On that very day some Pharisees came, saying to Him, "Get out and depart from here, for Herod wants to kill You."
32 And He said to them, "Go, tell that fox, 'Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.'
33 "Nevertheless I must journey today, tomorrow, and the day following; for it cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem.
34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!
35 "See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'"
John 11:53-57
53 Then, from that day on, they plotted to put Him to death.
54 Therefore Jesus no longer walked openly among the Jews, but went from there into the country near the wilderness, to a city called Ephraim, and there remained with His disciples.
55 And the Passover of the Jews was near, and many went from the country up to Jerusalem before the Passover, to purify themselves.
56 Then they sought Jesus, and spoke among themselves as they stood in the temple, "What do you think-- that He will not come to the feast?"
57 Now both the chief priests and the Pharisees had given a command, that if anyone knew where He was, he should report it, that they might seize Him.
Rom 10:19-21
19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."
20 But Isaiah is very bold and says: "I was found by those who did not seek Me; I was made manifest to those who did not ask for Me."
21 But to Israel he says: "All day long I have stretched out My hands to a disobedient and contrary people."
Matt 21:42-43
42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?
43 "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.
John 12:10-11
10 But the chief priests plotted to put Lazarus to death also,
11 because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.
Heb 4:2-6
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter My rest," although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
5 and again in this place: "They shall not enter My rest."
6 Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience,
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Acts 7:51-53
51 "You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.
52 "Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers,
53 "who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it."
Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
John 8:31-32
31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Acts 4:11-12
11 "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
Acts 2:21-36
21 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.'
22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know--
23 "Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;
24 "whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.
25 "For David says concerning Him: 'I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.
27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life; you will make me full of joy in Your presence.'
29 "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
30 "Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,
31 "he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
32 "This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
33 "Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.
34 "For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand,
35 Till I make Your enemies Your footstool." '
36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
Acts 3:13-15
13 "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go.
14 "But you denied the Holy One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
15 "and killed the Prince of life, whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.
(NKJ)

[Jhn 8:32-44
[32] "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
[33] They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How [can] You say, 'You will be made free'?"
[34] Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
[35] "And a slave does not abide in the house forever, [but] a son abides forever.
[36] "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
[37] "I know that you are Abraham's descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
[38] "I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father."
[39] They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham. [40] "But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.
[41] "You do the deeds of your father." Then they said to Him, "We were not born of fornication; we have one Father--God."
[42] Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
[43] "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
[44] "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

There is only one division...between those WHOSOEVER BELIEVE AND OBEY known as His people with His works and rest Heb 4:9 and you yours following your own traditions of layabout no works necessary LAYodicean...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is only one division...between those WHOSOEVER BELIEVE AND OBEY known as His people with His works and rest Heb 4:9 and you yours following your own traditions of layabout no works necessary LAYodicean...

I said
lol Your an idiot. I have revelations showing that works are important and necessary. I think you forget who you are attacking some times. Slow down a little .

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. I have revelations showing that works are important and necessary. I think you forget who you are attacking some times. Slow down a little .

Not attacking...I am fleeing...fleeing evil...don’t care to distinguish which devil it is...just running...the whole race...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not attacking...I am fleeing...fleeing evil...don’t care to distinguish which devil it is...just running...the whole race...

I said
lol Well your running against Gods Word. I have refuted everything you have said, and I done it with the scriptures. And yet you keep trying to pass off your own opinion as if it had authority.
To a real born again Christian you look very rediculous.

clefty

I said
lol Well your running against Gods Word. I have refuted everything you have said, and I done it with the scriptures. And yet you keep trying to pass off your own opinion as if it had authority.
To a real born again Christian you look very rediculous.

Yeah I suspected you thought that...and good for you...it helps to be convinced in your own mind as to what you believe...and how you teach others...and I already knew most born again Christians find what I offer rediculous...actually appreciate your tolerance and patience with all this...you get a gold star for your long suffering...

Can’t wait to see what else you come up with...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yeah I suspected you thought that...and good for you...it helps to be convinced in your own mind as to what you believe...and how you teach others...and I already knew most born again Christians find what I offer rediculous...actually appreciate your tolerance and patience with all this...you get a gold star for your long suffering...

Can’t wait to see what else you come up with...

I said
Well thank you. You come up with a subject and I'll see if I already have a revelation on it.

clefty

I said
Well thank you. You come up with a subject and I'll see if I already have a revelation on it.

How about this from Paul at his trial:

Acts 24:13 “Nor can they prove to you any of their charges against me. 14I do confess to you, however, that I worship the God of our fathers according to the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is laid down by the Law and written in the Prophets.”

Can you help me see how Paul here was saying that he COULD eat bacon and worship any day or everyday and not keep the seventh day Sabbath holy and sanctified?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How about this from Paul at his trial:

Acts 24:13 “Nor can they prove to you any of their charges against me. 14I do confess to you, however, that I worship the God of our fathers according to the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is laid down by the Law and written in the Prophets.”

Can you help me see how Paul here was saying that he COULD eat bacon and worship any day or everyday and not keep the seventh day Sabbath holy and sanctified?

I said
Do you know everything there is to know right now? No but what your doing is growing in knowledge. That is the same way Paul grew. Step by step.

[Act 24:13-14
[13] "Nor can they prove the things of which they now accuse me.
[14] "But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.

Later Paul learned and is now teaching.

[Rom 14:3-6
[3] Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

clefty

I said
Do you know everything there is to know right now? No but what your doing is growing in knowledge. That is the same way Paul grew. Step by step.

[Act 24:13-14
[13] "Nor can they prove the things of which they now accuse me.
[14] "But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.

Later Paul learned and is now teaching.

[Rom 14:3-6
[3] Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

LOL...you man you are too much...such entertainment...

Ok so you don’t realize that Paul’s epistle to the Romans was written BEFORE this trial ok?

And this PROVES Romans 14 is not about a change Yahushua made of the customs Moses delivered...

NO JEW ran out and testified that Paul taught Sabbath was any day you wanted it to be...

NO JEW ran out with this epistle as proof that Paul wrote that seventh day Sabbath was any day you wanted it to be as long as you were convinced in your own mind...

BUT WAIT from the back of the court there comes Squeaky pushing himself through the crowds holding a parchment in the air “BUT BUT BUT...PAUL writes here in Chapter 14 that as long as I convince myself I can rest any day or every day or NOT AT ALL...I got other letters here that show NO OLD TESTAMENT was brought into this NEW TESTAMENT AGE”...”JESUS CHANGED ALL THAT”

Squeaky is last seen with Paul dragging him out of the court by his ear...as the howling jews rage after them...the two of them turn the corner barely in time with Paul shouting “I NEED TO CLARIFY SOMETHING WITH YOU”

LOL...

Oh Squeaky my boy...you are too much...too much hate for that which brings His people delight...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lolol Opinions most people have them. That seems to be all you have. Think about this. You have rejected all the verses and revelations I have shared with you. So you can stand up for one point. The Sabbath. And you only do it with your own opinion, no proof, no evidence. If you ever start looking for the devil, you should look inside yourself. and see what God done with the Jews.

[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

lolol Opinions most people have them. That seems to be all you have. Think about this. You have rejected all the verses and revelations I have shared with you. So you can stand up for one point. The Sabbath. And you only do it with your own opinion, no proof, no evidence. If you ever start looking for the devil, you should look inside yourself. and see what God done with the Jews.

[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

You’re ignorant thinking Romans 14 was about Sabbath...they could have used that in court against Paul when he claimed he didnt go against jewish custom...oh wait NO THEY COULDNT because it is NOT about changing the Sabbath...as all those claims Yahushua changed the Sabbath was FALSE WITNESS

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever read the new testament?

[Act 15:24-29
[24] Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "[You must] be circumcised and keep the law"--to whom we gave no [such] commandment--
[25] it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
[26] men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[27] We have therefore sent Judas and Silas, who will also report the same things by word of mouth.
[28] For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things:
[29] that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.