The Day Of Rest

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The New Testament lifestyle is the one Yahushua lived. He signed and sealed the New Testament with His death...NO CHANGES AFTER TESTATOR DIES...you wanna live the New Testament covenant?...you follow Him His way...the way He lived...just as...

WWJD?...do that...that is the New Testament way of life...

I said
lol You cant be trusted or believed. You have destroyed your own credibility.

[Eph 5:11
[11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

clefty

I said
lol You cant be trusted or believed. You have destroyed your own credibility.

[Eph 5:11
[11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose [them].

Oh boo you are really such a kill joy...

Getting all personal and pouty...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh boo you are really such a kill joy...

Getting all personal and pouty...

I said
lolol Honesty is core of witness. If you cant be faithful over such a little thing, why should anyone listen to you over the deeper things.

[Luk 16:10-11
[10] "He who [is] faithful in [what is] least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in [what is] least is unjust also in much.
[11] "Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true [riches]?

clefty

I said
lolol Honesty is core of witness. If you cant be faithful over such a little thing, why should anyone listen to you over the deeper things.

[Luk 16:10-11
[10] "He who [is] faithful in [what is] least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in [what is] least is unjust also in much.
[11] "Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true [riches]?

Honesty is the core of witness? And yet there is a difference between honesty and Truth...a sinner can be honest and yet not be True.

His followers are concerned more with TRUTH than honesty as only Truth saves and not honesty...His followers wish to follow Him His way and whether what they hear is TRUE and NOT if it came from goyim, man or woman (neither of which are IN HIM) Angel or Satan, demon or donkey...

Test to see if all things are True...not honest...as a fellow brother IN HIM I encourage you to judge yourself honestly to see if your fruit MATCH HIS HIS FRUIT HIS ROOT...

Is your fruit TRUE...or honestly another

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Honesty is the core of witness? And yet there is a difference between honesty and Truth...a sinner can be honest and yet not be True.

His followers are concerned more with TRUTH than honesty as only Truth saves and not honesty...His followers wish to follow Him His way and whether what they hear is TRUE and NOT if it came from goyim, man or woman (neither of which are IN HIM) Angel or Satan, demon or donkey...

Test to see if all things are True...not honest...as a fellow brother IN HIM I encourage you to judge yourself honestly to see if your fruit MATCH HIS HIS FRUIT HIS ROOT...

Is your fruit TRUE...or honestly another

i SAID
If you dont have honesty you won't have truth.

clefty

i SAID
If you dont have honesty you won't have truth.

Having answered you can we get back to the thread topic or does your obsession continue to impede our discussion on the Sabbath made for MAN...is why I wish to keep it holy...set apart...sanctified...made mor me...

Like my woman...lol...do you reject woman too?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Having answered you can we get back to the thread topic or does your obsession continue to impede our discussion on the Sabbath made for MAN...is why I wish to keep it holy...set apart...sanctified...made mor me...

Like my woman...lol...do you reject woman too?

I said
lol Your full of all kinds of tricks, but that is all we can expect from deceivers. And no you havent answered my question. Are you a woman?

clefty

I said
lol Your full of all kinds of tricks, but that is all we can expect from deceivers. And no you havent answered my question. Are you a woman?

Sure I did...but yes you cant read what you need to read apparently...

Blind to what you miss...purposely...

Alas Squeaky me boy...your trick of claiming to be a Holy Spirit led follower doesnt hide your rebellious heart...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sure I did...but yes you cant read what you need to read apparently...

Blind to what you miss...purposely...

Alas Squeaky me boy...your trick of claiming to be a Holy Spirit led follower doesnt hide your rebellious heart...

I said
lolol Now we start with the lie's. Lie then cover it up with another lie, and on and on and on.While every time you sin you lose a little bit of your christianity.

clefty

I said
lolol Now we start with the lie's. Lie then cover it up with another lie, and on and on and on.While every time you sin you lose a little bit of your christianity.

Not answering you directly is not a lie...

But claiming no OT in NT...or your golden calf of layabout LAYodicean pleases Him...and is enough...welll...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Not answering you directly is not a lie...

But claiming no OT in NT...or your golden calf of layabout LAYodicean pleases Him...and is enough...welll...

I said

lolol I am not allowed to help a deceiver. And you are a deceiver. They are the same.

[Mat 7:6
[6] "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

clefty

I said

lolol I am not allowed to help a deceiver. And you are a deceiver. They are the same.

[Mat 7:6
[6] "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Your pearls aren’t pure...some 9/10ths or less

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your pearls aren’t pure...some 9/10ths or less

I said
lol I guess you could be a muslim woman, sneaking around by stealth.

[Gal 2:4
[4] And [this occurred] because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),

clefty

I said
lol I guess you could be a muslim woman, sneaking around by stealth.

[Gal 2:4
[4] And [this occurred] because of false brethren secretly brought in (who came in by stealth to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage),

At least Muslim woman are covered...are you covered by Him despite not being obedient to Him His way?