Universal Love?

MennoSota

According to your profile, you are 50 years old. Amazing!

Thank you for displaying, before the general public, and before your ideological comrades, just how I have forced you to deal with your rage and frustration over your plain inability to answer my questions. George Soros wants you to join Antifa; your behavior is perfectly suited to their methods of persuasion.
LOL, do you like your pretzels with or without salt?

BoyStan

Jesus gave His new commandment to the saints,'love one another as I have loved you'. The community of the saints ought to exhibit Jesus love to one another and bear this witness to the world.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Universal Love?
Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.