What is justication ?

DougE

What is justification?

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Here we can see what justification is and how we receive it.
To be justified is to be righteous. Do both pocess and exhibit the righteousness of God.
No one can be justified by the law or good works.
In this dispensation as in all others we are only justified by faith, by believing what God has said.
Today we are justified freely, as a gift, by believing the redemption provided in Christ Jesus.

This is the gospel by which we are saved.
15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1 Corinthians 15
We are all sinners who can not save ourselves.
Christ died for our sins; He was our substitute, He paid the full penalty and debt for our sin by his blood sacrifice.
He was buried.
He rose again for our justification ( to declare us righteous) and forgiveness of all our sin. He gives us His righteousness and eternal life.
All we have to do is believe the gospel.
Believing is being persuaded that something is true.
The moment you believe you have eternal life.
Trust the gospel of your salvation. Place your faith in Jesus Christ, in his blood, his death and his resurrection.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
What is justification?

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Here we can see what justification is and how we receive it.
To be justified is to be righteous. Do both pocess and exhibit the righteousness of God.
No one can be justified by the law or good works.
In this dispensation as in all others we are only justified by faith, by believing what God has said.
Today we are justified freely, as a gift, by believing the redemption provided in Christ Jesus.

This is the gospel by which we are saved.
15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1 Corinthians 15
We are all sinners who can not save ourselves.
Christ died for our sins; He was our substitute, He paid the full penalty and debt for our sin by his blood sacrifice.
He was buried.
He rose again for our justification ( to declare us righteous) and forgiveness of all our sin. He gives us His righteousness and eternal life.
All we have to do is believe the gospel.
Believing is being persuaded that something is true.
The moment you believe you have eternal life.
Trust the gospel of your salvation. Place your faith in Jesus Christ, in his blood, his death and his resurrection.

Justification simply means to be seen by the Father as " just like Christ " .

The word your leaning on for Salvation " believe " is a mistranslation .

beloved57

Rom 3:24

24 [FONT=&quot]Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The word justified here means:

[/FONT]
I make righteous, defend the cause of, plead for the righteousness (innocence) of, acquit, justify; hence: I regard as righteous.

And Paul says that its obtained by Grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, meaning His redemptive death. Says nothing about Faith here !

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Rom 3:24

24 [FONT=&quot]Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

The word justified here means:

[/FONT]
I make righteous, defend the cause of, plead for the righteousness (innocence) of, acquit, justify; hence: I regard as righteous.

And Paul says that its obtained by Grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, meaning His redemptive death. Says nothing about Faith here !

Ya , but you don't do Faith , so you got nothing to worry about .

Jerry Shugart

Why did you just ignore the verses which precedes verse 24?

"But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness is given through the faithfulness of Jesus Christ to all who believe" (Ro.3:21-22).​

beloved57

Why did you just ignore the verses which precedes verse 24?

"But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness is given through the faithfulness of Jesus Christ to all who believe" (Ro.3:21-22).​
Rabbit Trail. My point is Vs 24

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk