Measure Of Faith

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Measure Of Faith
I said
Only a measure. Is a free gift.
[Rom 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

[Luk 17:5-6
5 And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith."
6 So the Lord said, "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,' and it would obey you.

xxxFaith comes by hearing(not reading) the Word quoted to one in their own mind.

[Rom 10:17
17 So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

xxxThey can only hear it quoted to them by the Holy Spirit.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

xxxWhen one hears the Holy Spirit they must obey it. In order to grow in the Spirit.

[Mar 4:26-29
26 And He said, "The kingdom of God is as if a man should scatter seed on the ground,
27 "and should sleep by night and rise by day, and the seed should sprout and grow, he himself does not know how.
28 "For the earth yields crops by itself: first the blade, then the head, after that the full grain in the head.
29 "But when the grain ripens, immediately he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come."
To grow in the Spirit is to crucify self. And be born again
[1Pe 1:23-24
23 having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,
24 because "All flesh [is] as grass, And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, And its flower falls away,