Flat earth proven false

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen. The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy.
Suffice to say, I don't really know all the debating terms like you. I heard you have a big IQ too. Maybe some people like fantasies and fallacies. No crime against that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
064ea50717b54876b0db581709314c48.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Didn't the "best scientists" recently say the "earth might be pear shaped"?

Neil DeGrasse Tyson said that the earth is not perfectly spherical, but oblate, or fat in the middle. And not only that, but it is wider below the equator than above, which he described as pear-shaped. But, as flat earthers point out, all images of earth appear completely spherical. So which is it? Watch to find out:

=

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Patrick, the higher up you go the less air there is. That's why they use pressurised air in aircraft and oxygen at altitude on mountains. If you keep going up eventually the air pressure is so low that it becomes the vacuum of space. Are you saying you really did't you know this?

Checkmate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk