X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abused word "hypocrit"

Jesus says judge rightly.

Calling people hypocrite just because you don't like or don't agree with your doctrines or opinion is not judging rightly.

Some even call it hypocrite if you use the word "friend", for peats sake..

It is not such a good Christian attitude or godly witness, imo.

blessings.

Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messaged him about his comment on my his rep to me.

He told me not to give him a visitor messages by saying "shut up" and added "hypocrite".

This example is an excellent one I am talking about.
    Last edited by meshak; December 9th, 2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by meshak View Post
      Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messages him about his comment on my his rep to me.

He told me not to give him a visitor messages by saying "shut up" and added "hypocrite".

Is this all you can do? Complaining about Christians and Churches?

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
        Is that how you legitimate your wrongful judgements?

Comment

Stop complaining about your sister in Christ that she is complaining about other Christians, can't you find something else to do?

Comment

Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
            Stop complaining about your sister in Christ that she is complaining about other Christians, can't you find something else to do?

Comment

Stop complaining about me complaining about her complaining about Christians, you big hippo crit

Comment

Listen, JW heretic, I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. She did the rest. She is not my sister in Christ and you aren't a brother in Christ. I have nothing better to do than tell you the truth.

Comment

Stop complaining about me complaining about her complaining about Christians, you big hippo crit
                  You get so upset when the truth being told and do your best to shut people up who disagree with you.

You used the word "shut up" too.

That is a strong word. You have to be paranoid to use such emotional words.

Comment

You get so upset when the truth being told and do your best to shut people up who disagree with you.

You used the word "shut up" too.

That is a strong word. You have to be paranoid to use such emotional words.

Comment

Listen, JW heretic, I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it.

Starting to get it?

I have been saying I am not sinless and not to claim to be saved.

It seems what you said was trying to make me shut up. It was fake encouragement. I did not accept your fake encouragement and you got paranoid.

BTW,WOtW is not JW and I believe he is trinity believer too.

Comment

[/B]

Starting to get it?

I have been saying I am not sinless and not to claim to be saved.

It seems what you said was trying to make me shut up. It was fake encouragement. I did not accept your fake encouragement and you got paranoid.

BTW,WOtW is not JW and I believe he is trinity believer too.
                        whatever

Comment

Someone has been giving me a visitor messages to me and I messages him about his comment on my his rep to me.

Indeed ... did you put him/her on ignore? I only ask because the only way to shield yourself from verbal abuse is to put the person in question on ignore and block their access to your visitor messages and PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                            Indeed ... did you put him/her on ignore? I only ask because the only way to shield yourself from verbal abuse is to put the person in question on ignore and block their access to your visitor messages and PM's.
                            There are too many posters doing that, almost on a daily bases. It is not just to me, it is to everyone who disagree with most popular members here.

And PJ is not the only one. that's why they seem to feel safe to be so abusive.

Comment

There are too many posters doing that, almost on a daily bases. It is not just to me, it is to everyone who disagree with most popular members here.

And PJ is not the only one. that's why they seem to feel safe to be so abusive.
                              You are abusive also, and spiritually so. You are a bully.

Comment

Working...
                              X