Abused word "hypocrit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
From post #8: I repped her encouraging her, saying you're starting to get it. Terrible verbal abuse for snowflakes.

Your motive of that "encouragement" was obvious how you have been treating your opponents.

Verbal abuse is encouraged in this forum, it seems.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I didn't really think you were calling me a JW or a JW Heretic, I though it was some kind of joke? In fact I was just a bit confused by everything you said there. I obviously missed the original tate-ta-tate.
Yes, he was calling you those names.

It is one of phrase they use to attack their naysayers.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You see, you switch the blame when truth is told.

so typical.
What truth are you telling? The thread says hypocrites and you keep saying "they" do these things to people who disagree. Many of your threads are started to complain about Christians here on TOL. You can't stand being told that you don't accept Paul's epistles and you consider anyone who tells you you're wrong is a hypocrite. Jesus used that word, you should know that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know I am target to be banned or silenced.

I have been open to my beliefs that they wont accept.

That makes a big difference how they treat me.

This is besides the point.

I know they are doing to everyone who don't agree with them. It is obvious if you read the posts at religion section. I read posts a lot.

I do know ... and am only hoping to save you some aggravation. You do not deserve the negativity. Most of those on the other end of it do not. The difference is just making a choice about who you can *personally* silence. My ignore list does that *for me*. However, that choice is up to you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
PJ, the way you called wmotw is verbal abuse.

It is not good Christian thing to do.

You even claim to be saved and true Christian.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I didn't really think you were calling me a JW or a JW Heretic, I though it was some kind of joke? In fact I was just a bit confused by everything you said there. I obviously missed the original tate-ta-tate.
I you're not a JW I'm sorry for what I said. If you are, I'm not sorry.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You still don't know JW is the derogatory term for trinitarian churches?

How long have you been a Christian and what denomination do you belong?
See? You have no clue what you talk about. You think you know and you get upset when others tell you you're wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Rusha,

No one mentions their verbal abuse.

this is a Christian site.

We should make it clear that that kind of behavior is not true Christianity.

It is so absurd to me that no one talks about it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So are you saying PJ is not a 'Trinitarian'. I think He is?
meshak does not believe in the Trinity and she does not believe that the Risen, Ascended Lord Jesus Christ appeared to Paul and gave him ongoing revelations. She does not believe that Paul was a chosen vessel by God, to go to the Gentiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.