Does Torah Study lead to making peace? Yes.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Does Torah Study lead to making peace? Yes.

...but the study of Torah is equal to them all, because it leads to them all.

Lisarose

Thought Provoking Indeed

Thought Provoking Indeed

Jacob,
I think it is important to read the Torah to see what the Jewish Faith believes and the spiritual climate that Jesus had in his mist. I have read that the King James was translated from Masoretic Hebrew not from the orginal Hebrew. With that said, it is important to be as accurate as possible with the translations, codex or scrolls. It is a foundation that we all need as Christians.
In the end, we may not agree on doctrine, but we would all have a better understanding promoting tolerance.
I believe Jacob, you are right.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,
I think it is important to read the Torah to see what the Jewish Faith believes and the spiritual climate that Jesus had in his mist. I have read that the King James was translated from Masoretic Hebrew not from the orginal Hebrew. With that said, it is important to be as accurate as possible with the translations, codex or scrolls. It is a foundation that we all need as Christians.
In the end, we may not agree on doctrine, but we would all have a better understanding promoting tolerance.
I believe Jacob, you are right.
As a Jew I understand when Yeshua said to keep and teach the Commandments to be great in the kingdom of heaven.