Talents-Scripture-Verses

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Talents-Scriptures-Verses

Matt 25:14-28
14 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them.
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents.
17 "And likewise he who had received two gained two more also.
18 "But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money.
19 "After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.'
21 "His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'
22 "He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.'
23 "His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'
24 "Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed.
25 'And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.'
26 "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
27 'So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.
29 'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.
30 'And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
(NKJ)
Matt 13:16-23
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
20 "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 "yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
22 "Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
(NKJ)

xxx A talent is what is most valuable to a Christian. And there is nothing more valuable to a Christian than the verses-the Word of God.
We are suppose to have fellowship with other Christians and trade talents-verses. Go gain more of the Word of God.

John 5:38-42
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 13:13-15
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.'
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand that everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables?

Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sermon on the mount is not parable.

It is simple statement.

I said
Says who? What does this say? Do you understand that a parable is a statement that can be used in more than one context.

34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Says who? What does this say? Do you understand that a parable is a statement that can be used in more than one context.

(NKJ)

How about sermon on the mount?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How about sermon on the mount?

I said
Read this, what does it say?

(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Read this, what does it say?

(NKJ)

why do you skip other Jesus' word?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
why do you skip other Jesus' word?

I said
To walk after the Holy Spirit is to give the verses He gives me. And that is what I do.

2 Cor 11:12
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:1-5
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6-7
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
7 For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
(NKJ)

Rev 22:17-19
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that is so convenient excuse to spread your dogmas. It seems you have a pride problem.

I said
lol An excuse is what one uses to cover up something. That is a reason, a spiritual reason. I'm not covering up nothing I'm an open book promoting the Holy Spirit and His teachings. Its apparent that you don't know the difference between pride and boldness in the Spirit.

Eph 6:19-20
19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol An excuse is what one uses to cover up something. That is a reason, a spiritual reason. I'm not covering up nothing I'm an open book promoting the Holy Spirit and His teachings. Its apparent that you don't know the difference between pride and boldness in the Spirit.

You seem to think too highly of yourself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
that is so convenient excuse to spread your dogmas. It seems you have a pride problem.
You seem to think too highly of yourself.

I don't have inferiority complex. I have Jesus.

This kind of comment is evidence of your arrogance.

I said
Usually when someone judges me like that its because of an inferiority complex. It is also bearing false witness.

James 3:8-16
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?
12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring can yield both salt water and fresh.
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom.
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I need help with the following.

Matthew 13:34 NASB 34 All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables, and He did not speak to them without a parable.

Mark 4:34 NASB 34 and He did not speak to them without a parable; but He was explaining everything privately to His own disciples.

Mark 12:1 NASB 1 And He began to speak to them in parables: "A man PLANTED A VINEYARD AND PUT A WALL AROUND IT, AND DUG A VAT UNDER THE WINE PRESS AND BUILT A TOWER, and rented it out to vine-growers and went on a journey.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Suit yourself of your superiority complex.

good day.

I said
I don't think you understand that you can ask anything you would like to. But to make an accusation about someone you need much more than just your own opinion. If you don't have proof or support from the Holy Spirit you are bearing false witness.

Gal 5:14-15
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't think you understand that you can ask anything you would like to. But to make an accusation about someone you need much more than just your own opinion. If you don't have proof or support from the Holy Spirit you are bearing false witness.

Ok, good day.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ok, good day.

I said
I don't know what to tell you. You judged me with your own opinion no proof, no scripture just your own opinion. That is bearing false witness. The fact is you cant see the difference between pride and bold. I can show it to you but I cant make you see it.
I can tell you this. No one will come to the revelations of Jesus Christ that has any pride in them. And I receive many revelations from Jesus.

Eph 6:19-20
19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
(NKJ)