God says that He is not a Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God says that He is not a Trinity

God says that He is not a Trinity or any multiple.

Isaiah 45:6
    so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am Yahwah, and there is no other.

It is unfortunate that people will not even believe God. No other, is no other person. You can not say that if you are a trinity or a multiple.

There is no other

Exodus 20:3. "You shall have no other gods (Elohiyms) before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that
    the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym); besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that
    the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other
    gods (Elohiyms) before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel:
    The Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah) is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that
    the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am
    the LORD (Yahwah); that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares
    the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god (el) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any
    God (Eloah=Gods above) besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5. I am
    the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other; apart from me there is no God (Elohiym).

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am
    the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what
    the LORD (Yahwah) says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely God (El) is with you, and there is no other; there is no other god (Elohiym).' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what
    the LORD (Yahwah) says: He who created the heavens, He is God (Elohiym); He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am
    God (El), and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am
    God (El), and there is no other; I am God (Elohiym), and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am
    the LORD (Yahwah) your God (Elohiym), and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that
    Jesus (Yahshua) had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered
    Jesus (Yahshua), "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah) is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that
    God (Yahwah) is one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for
    the Father is greater than I.

Comment

There is no other

Comment

Originally posted by CherubRam View Post
        There is no other
        What do you call someone who has all power in heaven and earth.

Comment

Right. Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Ares, Athena, Apollo, and Artemis do not exist. There is only one God, and he had to explain it to the heathens. In fact, Zeus and Apollo are just a couple of dogs.
          Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Come ye near unto ME, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent ME. - Isaiah 48:16

Comment

Originally posted by jamie View Post
              What do you call someone who has all power in heaven and earth.
              For certain, power and authority has been given to Yahshua by the Father.

Isaiah 42:8
              “I am Yahwah; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 48:11
              For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.

Comment

John 5:41
                “I do not accept glorification from human beings.

Comment

Yahwah says He does not know of any other gods like Him.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God (Eloah=Gods above) besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Comment

Yahwah says that no gods formed before He did

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god (el) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Comment

Originally posted by CherubRam View Post
                      For certain, power and authority has been given to Yahshua by the Father.
                      So what do we call an immortal person who has all power in heaven and earth?

Comment

Someone you bow down to and worship.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
                        And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.
                        - Philippians 2:10-11

Comment

The Anointed Son of God.

Comment

God never says that He is "not a trinity".
                            God only says that He is "one" (totally united).

Comment

Originally posted by beameup View Post
                              God never says that He is "not a trinity".
                              God only says that He is "one" (totally united).
                              The scriptures I quoted above says otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X