Is Elohim "nice"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Elohim "nice"?

Nice, as mankind imagines someone nice, would conduct himself.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Elohim is love. Does that mean He has an obligation to be "nice"?
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

If Elohim was nice Genesis 1:4 might have stated:

And Elohim saw the light that was "nice".

Genesis 1:10 would have stated and Elohim saw that it was "nice".

Comment

Which elohim?

Comment

Originally posted by beameup View Post
          Which elohim?
          The one who deserves a capital "E" in English. Try and keep up.

Comment

PS

I was once told by one of my lectures that you can gauge the depth on a persons understanding by the questions they ask. If understanding was water you'd be described as, damp.

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
              The one who deserves a capital "E" in English. Try and keep up.
              'elohiym is plural
              PS: there are no "capitals" in the Hebrew

Comment

'elohiym is plural
                PS: there are no "capitals" in the Hebrew
                That's why I said, "in English". Try and keep up slow coach.

Comment

Is Elohim "nice"?
                  Nice, as mankind imagines someone nice, would conduct himself.
                  Huh?

I form the light, and create darkness:
                  I make peace, and create evil:
                  I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 45:7
                  Maybe it would help if you consulted a Bible...

Comment

Huh?

I form the light, and create darkness:
                    I make peace, and create evil:
                    I the LORD do all these things.

Isaiah 45:7
                    Maybe it would help if you consulted a Bible...

Is the function of hyperbole that alien to you.

Comment

PS Paul uses it, but there again, that would explain why you don't understand the scriptures...

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Comment

NO!

God is kind but He most certainly is not nice.

God does not compromise, He does not waver, He does not give in. He is a Rock that will not hesitate to crush you into powder. (Matt. 21:44)
                        sigpic
                        "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Clete View Post
                          NO!

God is kind but He most certainly is not nice.

God does not compromise, He does not waver, He does not give in. He is a Rock that will not hesitate to crush you into powder. (Matt. 21:44)
                          In the case of the elect He crushed His Son in our* stead.

Our* The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Comment

In the case of the elect He crushed His Son in our* stead.

Our* The redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.
                            Calvinism is stupidity but ignoring that for the moment...

There is no doubt that His Kindness and Mercy is beyond measure. But He is NOT nice. Not, at least, in the sense of being pleasant for the sake of being pleasant.

I have no doubt at all that God is fun to be around and would make enjoyable, engaging, polite and uplifting company but only if you are righteous and know your place. God is not your buddy. He's your God and your King. Cross Him at risk to your very soul.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
                            sigpic
                            "The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Comment

Originally posted by Clete View Post
                              Calvinism is stupidity but ignoring that for the moment...

There is no doubt that His Kindness and Mercy is beyond measure. But He is NOT nice. Not, at least, in the sense of being pleasant for the sake of being pleasant.

I have no doubt at all that God is fun to be around and would make enjoyable, engaging, polite and uplifting company but only if you are righteous and know your place. God is not your buddy. He's your God and your King. Cross Him at risk to your very soul.

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
                              I agree calvinism is stupidity.

Election however is a Biblical teaching.

Comment

Working...
                              X