Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation.

    Shalom.

    I am of Israel, Jewish. We are a people. Today is Aviv 23, as the sun has set or gone down where I am living in the United States of America. It is evening after the eight days of Passover in the Diaspora. This means that it is the 23rd of the first month. It is also Revi'i, the fourth day of the week. I have never been to Israel. I wanted to be in Jerusalem for the feast. I was born here in the United States of America, where I am a citizen. I am a convert to Judaism, a proselyte of Israel. I am thinking about or considering becoming a Rabbi. I read, study, and observe Torah. Hebrew is read from right to left.

    It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation. If each and every person obeys God, that is obeying God as a nation. This is when everyone loves the one and only true God, the God of Israel, the Creator, יהוה (Yahveh), with all our heart, soul, and might, and loves our neighbor as our self.

    Blessed is the nation whose God is יהוה. Blessed be the name!

    Shalom.

    Jacob

  • #2
    As should the rest of world believe in God. Unfortunately, it will not happen. "Few are saved."

    Comment


    • #3
      True Judaism will not be reestablished until Messiah returns.

      Comment


      • #4
        If the OP statement were not so tragically deluded I would have laughed.
        I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

        "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

        I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
        A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
        If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

        Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

        I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jacob View Post
          Shalom.

          I am of Israel, Jewish. We are a people. Today is Aviv 23, as the sun has set or gone down where I am living in the United States of America. It is evening after the eight days of Passover in the Diaspora. This means that it is the 23rd of the first month. It is also Revi'i, the fourth day of the week. I have never been to Israel. I wanted to be in Jerusalem for the feast. I was born here in the United States of America, where I am a citizen. I am a convert to Judaism, a proselyte of Israel. I am thinking about or considering becoming a Rabbi. I read, study, and observe Torah. Hebrew is read from right to left.

          It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation. If each and every person obeys God, that is obeying God as a nation. This is when everyone loves the one and only true God, the God of Israel, the Creator, יהוה (Yahveh), with all our heart, soul, and might, and loves our neighbor as our self.

          Blessed is the nation whose God is יהוה. Blessed be the name!

          Shalom.

          Jacob
          Those who choose to believe God will eventually believe on the son of God, Jesus Christ. Then they will be able to reap the full benefits of being a believer, a son of God.

          However, many of those benefits do not come automatically just because we are sons, we must obey our heavenly Father's will to reap immediate and eternal rewards.

          Truth is the best thing for any individual to believe
          "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

          "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

          Pro scripture = Protestant

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by beameup View Post
            True Judaism will not be reestablished until Messiah returns.
            Where did he go?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chair View Post
              Where did he go?
              I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
              And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
              - Daniel 7:13-14

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation.
                The U.S. constitution is the foundation for this nation and I believe U.S. citizens should support it.

                One of its provisions is freedom of religion. I like that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by oatmeal View Post
                  Those who choose to believe God will eventually believe on the son of God, Jesus Christ. Then they will be able to reap the full benefits of being a believer, a son of God.

                  However, many of those benefits do not come automatically just because we are sons, we must obey our heavenly Father's will to reap immediate and eternal rewards.

                  Truth is the best thing for any individual to believe
                  Shalom.

                  It is good to believe the truth.

                  Shalom.

                  Jacob

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jamie View Post
                    The U.S. constitution is the foundation for this nation and I believe U.S. citizens should support it.

                    One of its provisions is freedom of religion. I like that.
                    Shalom.

                    I am in support of the Constitution of the United States of America for the United States of America. There is no Monarchy here, no Monarch.

                    May God who is King over all the earth be recognized as the King by all citizens of the United States of America.

                    Shalom.

                    Jacob

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X