It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am of Israel, Jewish. We are a people. Today is Aviv 23, as the sun has set or gone down where I am living in the United States of America. It is evening after the eight days of Passover in the Diaspora. This means that it is the 23rd of the first month. It is also Revi'i, the fourth day of the week. I have never been to Israel. I wanted to be in Jerusalem for the feast. I was born here in the United States of America, where I am a citizen. I am a convert to Judaism, a proselyte of Israel. I am thinking about or considering becoming a Rabbi. I read, study, and observe Torah. Hebrew is read from right to left.

It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation. If each and every person obeys God, that is obeying God as a nation. This is when everyone loves the one and only true God, the God of Israel, the Creator, יהוה (Yahveh), with all our heart, soul, and might, and loves our neighbor as our self.

Blessed is the nation whose God is יהוה. Blessed be the name!

Shalom.

Jacob

oatmeal

Shalom.

I am of Israel, Jewish. We are a people. Today is Aviv 23, as the sun has set or gone down where I am living in the United States of America. It is evening after the eight days of Passover in the Diaspora. This means that it is the 23rd of the first month. It is also Revi'i, the fourth day of the week. I have never been to Israel. I wanted to be in Jerusalem for the feast. I was born here in the United States of America, where I am a citizen. I am a convert to Judaism, a proselyte of Israel. I am thinking about or considering becoming a Rabbi. I read, study, and observe Torah. Hebrew is read from right to left.

It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation. If each and every person obeys God, that is obeying God as a nation. This is when everyone loves the one and only true God, the God of Israel, the Creator, יהוה (Yahveh), with all our heart, soul, and might, and loves our neighbor as our self.

Blessed is the nation whose God is יהוה. Blessed be the name!

Shalom.

Jacob

Those who choose to believe God will eventually believe on the son of God, Jesus Christ. Then they will be able to reap the full benefits of being a believer, a son of God.

However, many of those benefits do not come automatically just because we are sons, we must obey our heavenly Father's will to reap immediate and eternal rewards.

Truth is the best thing for any individual to believe

beameup

Where did he go?

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
- Daniel 7:13-14

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is my belief that the United States of America should obey God as a nation.

The U.S. constitution is the foundation for this nation and I believe U.S. citizens should support it.

One of its provisions is freedom of religion. I like that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Those who choose to believe God will eventually believe on the son of God, Jesus Christ. Then they will be able to reap the full benefits of being a believer, a son of God.

However, many of those benefits do not come automatically just because we are sons, we must obey our heavenly Father's will to reap immediate and eternal rewards.

Truth is the best thing for any individual to believe

Shalom.

It is good to believe the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The U.S. constitution is the foundation for this nation and I believe U.S. citizens should support it.

One of its provisions is freedom of religion. I like that.

Shalom.

I am in support of the Constitution of the United States of America for the United States of America. There is no Monarchy here, no Monarch.

May God who is King over all the earth be recognized as the King by all citizens of the United States of America.

Shalom.

Jacob