To Be In Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
TO BE IN CHRIST
To be in Christ is to be in the revelations of Jesus Christ. One has to go through the three years of the milk understanding and eleven years of the meat understanding following the Holy Spirit and purging their carnality and then receive the revelations of Jesus Christ and walk according to them.

In Christ

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
Gal 6:2-5
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
Col 2:5-7
5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
6 As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him,
7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 15:16-20
16 "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.
17 "These things I command you, that you love one another.
18 "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
Rom 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Rom 9:1
1 I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit,
1 Cor 3:1-3
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
John 14:25
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
John 14:28-30
28 "You have heard Me say to you, 'I am going away and coming back to you.' If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, 'I am going to the Father,' for My Father is greater than I.
29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
Rom 16:24-27
24 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
1 Cor 1:4-9
4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,
6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,
7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
8 who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Cor 1:30-31
30 But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God-- and righteousness and sanctification and redemption--
31 that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
Gal 2:20-21
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
1 Cor 1:2-7
2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge,
6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,
7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

XXX In Christ means to be led by Jesus Christ through the revelations of Jesus Christ that Paul spoke of. One spends three years in the milk finding the Holy Spirit. One follows the Holy Spirit into the meat understanding for eleven years. Then one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ. That is when Christ becomes the Holy Spirit. Your in Christ when your in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Luke 13:25-27
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
Luke 6:46-47
46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
Matt 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 3:14-15
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Rom 3:24-26
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
(NKJ)

John 3:16-21
16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 "For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 "But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
(NKJ)

I Jn 5:20
20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
(NKJ)

Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
(NKJ)

I Jn 3:24
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:12-13
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

John 16:33
33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
(NKJ)

DAN P

Luke 13:25-27
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
Luke 6:46-47
46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
Matt 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 3:14-15
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

Col 2:1-3

1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh,
2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ,
3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
(NKJ)

Rom 3:24-26
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed,
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
(NKJ)

John 3:16-21
16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 "For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21 "But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."
(NKJ)

I Jn 5:20
20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
(NKJ)

Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
(NKJ)

I Jn 3:24
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:12-13
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

John 16:33
33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
(NKJ)

Hi and what " in Christ " mean , as you just give verses with no EXPLANATIONS !!

There are 9 PHRASES that Paul used on this Subject !!

#1 , In Christ Jesus , 47 times

#2 , In the Lord , 41 times

#3 , In Christ , 31 times

#4 , In Him , 20 times

#5 , In the Lord Jesis , 6 times

#6, In Whom , 6 times

#7 , In Jesus , 1 time

#8, In Himself , 2 times

#8 In the Beloved One , 1 time

#9 In Jesus , 1 time

For a total of 155 times

dan p

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hi and what " in Christ " mean , as you just give verses with no EXPLANATIONS !!

There are 9 PHRASES that Paul used on this Subject !!

#1 , In Christ Jesus , 47 times

#2 , In the Lord , 41 times

#3 , In Christ , 31 times

#4 , In Him , 20 times

#5 , In the Lord Jesis , 6 times

#6, In Whom , 6 times

#7 , In Jesus , 1 time

#8, In Himself , 2 times

#8 In the Beloved One , 1 time

#9 In Jesus , 1 time

For a total of 155 times

dan p

I said
That you are receiving the verses. In the milk understanding one explains what they see in the Word carnally. With human wisdom. In the meat one reads the verses and the Holy Spirit bears witness with other verses. And we demonstrate the Spirit to others by answering questions with verses. That is when we walk after the Holy Spirit(verses) that He gives us. And He leads us into crucifying all our emotions, and purging all our carnal thoughts that are contrary to scripture. Then we are born again. And that is when Jesus steps in with many, many verses called the revelations of Jesus Christ. Then we are in Christ.

DAN P

I said
That you are receiving the verses. In the milk understanding one explains what they see in the Word carnally. With human wisdom. In the meat one reads the verses and the Holy Spirit bears witness with other verses. And we demonstrate the Spirit to others by answering questions with verses. That is when we walk after the Holy Spirit(verses) that He gives us. And He leads us into crucifying all our emotions, and purging all our carnal thoughts that are contrary to scripture. Then we are born again. And that is when Jesus steps in with many, many verses called the revelations of Jesus Christ. Then we are in Christ.

Hi and how did you prove how you got into Christ !!

And Paul shows the PATTERN how any one is put into Christ !!

Care to explain how that is done ??

dan p

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I said

:nono:(Gal. 2:21)

And...

giphy.gif

# About, exactly, what you "said"... maybe you shouldn't "said" anything else, until you listen to what [MENTION=8445]DAN P[/MENTION] , is taking the time to share with you!

You are teaching heavy burdens and tying them up on men's backs, without lifting a finger to assist them.

DAN P

And...

giphy.gif

# About, exactly, what you "said"... maybe you shouldn't "said" anything else, until you listen to what [MENTION=8445]DAN P[/MENTION] , is taking the time to share with you!

You are teaching heavy burdens and tying them up on men's backs, without lifting a finger to assist them.

Hi and if he understood 1 Tim 15 and 16 where Pattern is used , most believers can then see how Paul was saved by Grace in Acts 9:6 and using 1 Cor 12:3 , with Rom 10:9 EXPLAINS it all !!

dan p

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

And...

giphy.gif

I said
lol I don't know what you think Christianity is, but you cant get their without suffering.

1 Pet 5:8-10
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
(NKJ)

Luke 6:40
40 "A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly trained will be like his teacher.
(NKJ)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I don't know what you think Christianity is, but you cant get their without suffering.

1 Pet 5:8-10
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
10 But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
(NKJ)

Luke 6:40
40 "A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly trained will be like his teacher.
(NKJ)

I said

lol... If what you say is true... Then reading 4 paragraphs of your Jesus is God denying, Works Based Dribble, is an instant qualifier for anyone to "Be" a Christian!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Hi and if he understood 1 Tim 15 and 16 where Pattern is used , most believers can then see how Paul was saved by Grace in Acts 9:6 and using 1 Cor 12:3 , with Rom 10:9 EXPLAINS it all !!

dan p

I said
That is to get you saved. But if you want salvation you will have to work for it.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

DAN P

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

I said
That is to get you saved. But if you want salvation you will have to work for it.

Phil 2:12-13
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

Hi and what does the Greek word WORK OUT / KATERGAZOMAI mean ??

You can NEVER work out WHAT was not placed into your Heart FIRST !!

Then you work out for it is God who works in you , verse 13 , are you BLIND ??

dan p

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

You can NEVER work pot WHAT was not placed into your Heart FIRST !!

dan p

I said
I posted the revelation on "Work Out Your Own Salvation" on the other board.

DAN P

I said
I posted the revelation on "Work Out Your Own Salvation" on the other board.

Hi and we are replying to what you post here and now , and you can answer my reply ??

So , why are we writing , when you can not respond ??

dan p

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

You can NEVER work pot WHAT was not placed into your Heart FIRST !!

dan p

I said
I don't even know what that means.
You said
You can NEVER work pot WHAT

Danoh

I said
I don't even know what that means.
You said
You can NEVER work pot WHAT

What does the phrase "you need to go down to the gym and work OUT that frustration" IMPLY?

In that case there - that such a person has a frustration IN them, the energy of which, they would do well to tap into making a better use of.

Likewise in that passage - Paul is talking to already saved people.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Just as they had walked in who God has made them in His Son - just as they had walked in their identity in Christ in their dealings with one another back when Paul had been in their presence - they need to do the same in their dealings with one another, in Paul's absence.

Note - this...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Allows one to tap into this...

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

When you do, you allow this...

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

When you do, you work out, or manifest before others this work that God is doing in and through you, in His Son.

Problem? And its' solution?

One's focus, during such moments.

This here...

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

That is what Paul is reminding the Philippians to work out, manifest in their dealings with one another - this treasure that God has placed in earthen vessels....

That the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What does the phrase "you need to go down to the gym and work OUT that frustration" IMPLY?

In that case there - that such a person has a frustration IN them, the energy of which, they would do well to tap into making a better use of.

Likewise in that passage - Paul is talking to already saved people.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Just as they had walked in who God has made them in His Son - just as they had walked in their identity in Christ in their dealings with one another back when Paul had been in their presence - they need to do the same in their dealings with one another, in Paul's absence.

Note - this...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Allows one to tap into this...

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

When you do, you allow this...

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

When you do, you work out, or manifest before others this work that God is doing in and through you, in His Son.

Problem? And its' solution?

One's focus, during such moments.

This here...

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

That is what Paul is reminding the Philippians to work out, manifest in their dealings with one another - this treasure that God has placed in earthen vessels....

That the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

I said
I see it much differently. I see it as a warning. Look your saved but that isn't good enough. Salvation has to be worked for. Every knee will bow, at the name of Jesus. And if you haven't humbled yourself that much yet, you need lots of works.

Phil 2:10-12
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:5-6
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
(NKJ)

Patrick Cronin

Your readings of Scripture only describe HOW TO IDENTIFY whether or not a person is "in Christ". They do not describe what being "in Christ" actually is.
Being 'in Christ' means belonging to the new people ('Body')that God has created with Jesus Christ as the Head.
Your penultimate sentence ("That is when Christ becomes the Holy Spirit.") is completely in error. Jesus told the Apostles that the Holy Spirit is a person distinct from Himself and from the Father: "I will ask the Father, and he will give you ANOTHER advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the father will send in my name."(John 14:16)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your readings of Scripture only describe HOW TO IDENTIFY whether or not a person is "in Christ". They do not describe what being "in Christ" actually is.
Being 'in Christ' means belonging to the new people ('Body')that God has created with Jesus Christ as the Head.
Your penultimate sentence ("That is when Christ becomes the Holy Spirit.") is completely in error. Jesus told the Apostles that the Holy Spirit is a person distinct from Himself and from the Father: "I will ask the Father, and he will give you ANOTHER advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth, whom the father will send in my name."(John 14:16)

I said
Let me try it this way. What I am posting is the revelations of Jesus Christ. So that is the evidence that one is IN Christ. The Holy Spirit was leading me for eleven years with one verse at a time, until I crucified all my emotions. One verse at a time. Then I received 30 verses at one time. From all over the new testament. Its not saying that Jesus is the actual Holy Spirit. It is saying that Jesus is giving me all them verses in exactly the same way that the Holy Spirit did. Verses. But because there are so many it is coming from Jesus.

2 Cor 3:17
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rom 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(NKJ)