Fall From Grace

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I said
You really dont have any common sense do you. You cant fall off of a house unless you are on a house. You cant fall from grace unless you are in grace. Duh!

You may think you’re on a house but you’re not (Mt 7:24). :dizzy: You may think you’re in grace but you’re not (Eph 4:14, 2 Pe 2:1). :hammer: Fall or don’t fall. It doesn’t much matter because you start from a ground position.

Presently, you’re headed in the same direction as the devil so he won’t give you much trouble. When/if you ever become a Christian, you’ll know it because all hell will be against you.

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23). :mario:

As a reminder is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians): category. :burnlib:

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You may think you’re on a house but you’re not (Mt 7:24). :dizzy: You may think you’re in grace but you’re not (Eph 4:14, 2 Pe 2:1). :hammer: Fall or don’t fall. It doesn’t much matter because you start from a ground position.

Presently, you’re headed in the same direction as the devil so he won’t give you much trouble. When/if you ever become a Christian, you’ll know it because all hell will be against you.

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23). :mario:

As a reminder is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians): category. :burnlib:

I said
lol Well you are against me, does that count?