Romans 14: it is about food...

clefty

As people recover from a thanksgiving food coma I thought it appropriate we make it about food.

I have often heard that Romans 14 makes all food clean to eat.

I say it doesn't and as a people of God it helps to set us apart and make us peculiar for Him.

By our fruits we are known...that includes what we do...and eat

There is powerful witness possible by rembering our bodies are temples to keep clean and that we are no longer our own but are bought with a price and in gratitude take care of ourselves for Him...

"Food Laws or Fasting? Misunderstandings regarding Romans 14

When I was confronted with the idea that “Christians must keep God’s Food Laws” for the first time, my immediate knee-jerk reaction was to quote Paul. Why… didn’t Paul say that we could eat anything as long as we don’t make anyone else stumble?

A few years later, I read the same verses from the Apostle Paul’s letters, and think to myself – how did I misunderstand his words? and why did I misuse them so carelessly? It was for this very reason Peter was quick to warn the congregations about Paul’s writings.

“And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.”2Pet 3:15,16

https://biblethingsinbibleways.word...fasting-misunderstandings-regarding-romans-14

theophilus

1 Tim. 4:1 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, 3 men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude; 5 for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.

Amen.

clefty

1 Tim. 4:1 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, 3 men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth. 4For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude; 5 for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.

Amen.

what are foods which God created to be shared by those who believe and know the truth?

I know of one thing rejected which was created and sanctified by the word of God...

Strong words regarding the origin of those teaching obligatory celibacy to serve the church and abstinence of food on certain days of or even before consuming the Eucharist

"In the early 20th century, Church law prescribed fasting throughout Lent, with abstinence only on Friday and Saturday. Some countries received dispensations: Rome in 1918 allowed the bishops of Ireland to transfer the Saturday obligation to Wednesday[citation needed]; in the United States, abstinence was not required on Saturday. The other weekdays were simply days of "fasting without abstinence." A similar practice (common in the United States) was called "partial abstinence", which allowed meat only once during the day at the main meal. (There is nothing in current Catholic Canon Law which corresponds to "partial abstinence".) The countries of the former Spanish empire also had their own extensive dispensations from the Roman rules of fasting and abstinence, based on the "Crusader privileges" of the Spanish dominions as codified in the Bull of the Crusade. In some European colonies, the obligation to fast and abstain differed by race, with natives often having more lenient rules than Europeans or mestizos."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasting_and_abstinence_in_the_Catholic_Church

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude; 5 for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.

Especially if served with fava beans and chianti.

clefty

As people recover from a thanksgiving food coma I thought it appropriate we make it about food.

I have often heard that Romans 14 makes all food clean to eat.

I say it doesn't and as a people of God it helps to set us apart and make us peculiar for Him.

By our fruits we are known...that includes what we do...and eat

There is powerful witness possible by rembering our bodies are temples to keep clean and that we are no longer our own but are bought with a price and in gratitude take care of ourselves for Him...

"Food Laws or Fasting? Misunderstandings regarding Romans 14

When I was confronted with the idea that “Christians must keep God’s Food Laws” for the first time, my immediate knee-jerk reaction was to quote Paul. Why… didn’t Paul say that we could eat anything as long as we don’t make anyone else stumble?

A few years later, I read the same verses from the Apostle Paul’s letters, and think to myself – how did I misunderstand his words? and why did I misuse them so carelessly? It was for this very reason Peter was quick to warn the congregations about Paul’s writings.

“And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.”2Pet 3:15,16

https://biblethingsinbibleways.word...fasting-misunderstandings-regarding-romans-14

HALLELUYAH

Oh happy day...Squeaky conceded that the Sabbath remains in the NT...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?131628-Sabbath&p=5318106&viewfull=1#post5318106

Squeaky accepts the Sabbath remains in the new covenant!!!

I said
The Sabbath was brought over but not as a commandment, or a law.

As an option. People can keep it or dont have to keep it. It says" Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.

Still a little work to do...to chose His way...to live as He did...

Poor Sqeuaky still needs to add Sabbath to Romans 14 and remove it everywhere else it remains in the NT...

[Rom 14:4-6
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

But again HalleluYah he allows it in the NT...

Come on Squeaky

you can chose to follow Him...His Way...I believe in you...

genuineoriginal

1 Tim. 4:1 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, 3 men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude; 5 for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.

Amen.
Your translation is in error.

1 Timothy 4:3 NIV
3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.​

The foods mentioned by Paul are the ones that are acceptable by God for the thanksgiving offerings and do not include any unclean animals:

Leviticus 7:11-21 NIV
11 “‘These are the regulations for the fellowship offering anyone may present to the Lord:

12 “‘If they offer it as an expression of thankfulness, then along with this thank offering they are to offer thick loaves made without yeast and with olive oil mixed in, thin loaves made without yeast and brushed with oil, and thick loaves of the finest flour well-kneaded and with oil mixed in. 13 Along with their fellowship offering of thanksgiving they are to present an offering with thick loaves of bread made with yeast. 14 They are to bring one of each kind as an offering, a contribution to the Lord; it belongs to the priest who splashes the blood of the fellowship offering against the altar. 15 The meat of their fellowship offering of thanksgiving must be eaten on the day it is offered; they must leave none of it till morning.

16 “‘If, however, their offering is the result of a vow or is a freewill offering, the sacrifice shall be eaten on the day they offer it, but anything left over may be eaten on the next day. 17 Any meat of the sacrifice left over till the third day must be burned up. 18 If any meat of the fellowship offering is eaten on the third day, the one who offered it will not be accepted. It will not be reckoned to their credit, for it has become impure; the person who eats any of it will be held responsible.

19 “‘Meat that touches anything ceremonially unclean must not be eaten; it must be burned up. As for other meat, anyone ceremonially clean may eat it. 20 But if anyone who is unclean eats any meat of the fellowship offering belonging to the Lord, they must be cut off from their people. 21 Anyone who touches something unclean—whether human uncleanness or an unclean animal or any unclean creature that moves along the ground—and then eats any of the meat of the fellowship offering belonging to the Lord must be cut off from their people.’”

clefty

Your translation is in error.

1 Timothy 4:3 NIV
3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.​

The foods mentioned by Paul are the ones that are acceptable by God for the thanksgiving offerings and do not include any unclean animals:

Leviticus 7:11-21 NIV
11 “‘These are the regulations for the fellowship offering anyone may present to the Lord:

12 “‘If they offer it as an expression of thankfulness, then along with this thank offering they are to offer thick loaves made without yeast and with olive oil mixed in, thin loaves made without yeast and brushed with oil, and thick loaves of the finest flour well-kneaded and with oil mixed in. 13 Along with their fellowship offering of thanksgiving they are to present an offering with thick loaves of bread made with yeast. 14 They are to bring one of each kind as an offering, a contribution to the Lord; it belongs to the priest who splashes the blood of the fellowship offering against the altar. 15 The meat of their fellowship offering of thanksgiving must be eaten on the day it is offered; they must leave none of it till morning.

16 “‘If, however, their offering is the result of a vow or is a freewill offering, the sacrifice shall be eaten on the day they offer it, but anything left over may be eaten on the next day. 17 Any meat of the sacrifice left over till the third day must be burned up. 18 If any meat of the fellowship offering is eaten on the third day, the one who offered it will not be accepted. It will not be reckoned to their credit, for it has become impure; the person who eats any of it will be held responsible.

19 “‘Meat that touches anything ceremonially unclean must not be eaten; it must be burned up. As for other meat, anyone ceremonially clean may eat it. 20 But if anyone who is unclean eats any meat of the fellowship offering belonging to the Lord, they must be cut off from their people. 21 Anyone who touches something unclean—whether human uncleanness or an unclean animal or any unclean creature that moves along the ground—and then eats any of the meat of the fellowship offering belonging to the Lord must be cut off from their people.’”

Good catch!

How about humans flesh...human flesh is also offered...wonder if it’s ok to eat if received with gratitude...

Can’t believe how people add or subtract from the Word...

How about the new issue regarding choosing a day to fast on or is it regarding the seventh day Sabbath?

Romans 14 is also often used to prove the Sabbath was changed to being able to choose any day for the seventh day Holy Day of rest...

You agree?

genuineoriginal

Good catch!

How about humans flesh...human flesh is also offered...wonder if it’s ok to eat if received with gratitude...

Can’t believe how people add or subtract from the Word...
Humans are unclean, so are not acceptable as thanksgiving offerings.

How about the new issue regarding choosing a day to fast on or is it regarding the seventh day Sabbath?

Romans 14 is also often used to prove the Sabbath was changed to being able to choose any day for the seventh day Holy Day of rest...

You agree?
No, but I think Paul was more clear about it in this verse:

Colossians 2:16
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:​

If you choose to observe the Kosher laws or keep the Sabbath days, no Christian has any right to tell you that you are wrong to do so.
If you choose to eat unclean animals and refuse to keep the Sabbath days, no Christian has any right to tell you that you are wrong to do so.
The key is this:

Romans 14:5
5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

If you are not fully persuaded in your own mind, then you should observe the Kosher laws and keep the Sabbath days.
If you have any doubt, don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't observe the Kosher laws and that you shouldn't keep the Sabbath days.

Romans 14:22-23
22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.​

Too many Christians are being shamed into violating their conscience where it comes to keeping the commandments by other Christians who think keeping the commandments is a sin.

clefty

Humans are unclean, so are not acceptable as thanksgiving offerings.
phew...

No, but I think Paul was more clear about it in this verse:

Colossians 2:16
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:​

If you choose to observe the Kosher laws or keep the Sabbath days, no Christian has any right to tell you that you are wrong to do so.
If you choose to eat unclean animals and refuse to keep the Sabbath days, no Christian has any right to tell you that you are wrong to do so.
so much for not causing your brother to stumble and all that...

The key is this:

Romans 14:5
5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

the key to one issue is found in another issue?

We are to judge the proper form of worship...you divide the house you design anarchy you reject like mindedness and unity...

If some gather on Friday to worship...others on Tuesday...others maybe wed nights...oh my what chaos...Yah does not author confusion...ONE LAW...for native and goyim...

Imagine all those that were killed UNCOMPROMISED...I mean if it was all do what thou whilst whatever whenever why die? Why allow yourself to get killed? Eat the swine, celebrate idolatry, sleep around, choose whatever

[If you are not fully persuaded in your own mind, then you should observe the Kosher laws and keep the Sabbath days.
If you have any doubt, don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't observe the Kosher laws and that you shouldn't keep the Sabbath days.

Romans 14:22-23
22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.​

right so this overrides not being a stumbling block for a weaker brother?

Too many Christians are being shamed into violating their conscience where it comes to keeping the commandments by other Christians who think keeping the commandments is a sin.

THOSE christians are OK with “being shamed” they used to be tortured and killed...ask those saul who persecuted them for doing the Law AND believing the resurrected ONE...

Yes dont you worry about the obedient ones they know they will be killed...the church will hate them first and turn the world/state against them...just like in the inquisition...

Worry instead about the christians who believe jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered to us...that it is just grace and grace alone...once...as if LORD! LORD! will be enough...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HALLELUYAH

Oh happy day...Squeaky conceded that the Sabbath remains in the NT...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?131628-Sabbath&p=5318106&viewfull=1#post5318106

Squeaky accepts the Sabbath remains in the new covenant!!!

Still a little work to do...to chose His way...to live as He did...

Poor Sqeuaky still needs to add Sabbath to Romans 14 and remove it everywhere else it remains in the NT...

[Rom 14:4-6
[4] Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
[5] One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
[6] He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

But again HalleluYah he allows it in the NT...

Come on Squeaky

you can chose to follow Him...His Way...I believe in you...

I said
You are an evil deceiver. You twist and pervert and manipulate what others say.

Special Foods --------------- The Sabbath
[Rom 14:1-10
[1] Receive one who is weak in the faith, [but] not to disputes over doubtful things.
[2] For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats [only] vegetables.
[3] Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.

In the old testament God had restrictions on what man could eat. But here in the new testament we see god removing them restrictions. But beware of the hypocrites who try to make a law where there is none.

[Act 10:9-16
[9] The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
[10] Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
[11] and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
[12] In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
[13] And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
[14] But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
[15] And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
[16] This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

In the old testament The Sabbath day to keep it Holy was in the old testament law. But here we see that was changed to an option. Its ok to keep the Sabbath but it is not required as a law in the new testament. Its ok to keep the Sabbath its ok not to keep the Sabbath. But beware of the hypocrties who will try to make it a law again when Jesus has given us the option.

[7] For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
[8] For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
[9] For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
[10] But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
[Mar 2:27-28
[27] And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
[28] "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
phew...

so much for not causing your brother to stumble and all that...

the key to one issue is found in another issue?

We are to judge the proper form of worship...you divide the house you design anarchy you reject like mindedness and unity...

If some gather on Friday to worship...others on Tuesday...others maybe wed nights...oh my what chaos...Yah does not author confusion...ONE LAW...for native and goyim...

Imagine all those that were killed UNCOMPROMISED...I mean if it was all do what thou whilst whatever whenever why die? Why allow yourself to get killed? Eat the swine, celebrate idolatry, sleep around, choose whatever

right so this overrides not being a stumbling block for a weaker brother?

THOSE christians are OK with “being shamed” they used to be tortured and killed...ask those saul who persecuted them for doing the Law AND believing the resurrected ONE...

Yes dont you worry about the obedient ones they know they will be killed...the church will hate them first and turn the world/state against them...just like in the inquisition...

Worry instead about the christians who believe jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs Moses delivered to us...that it is just grace and grace alone...once...as if LORD! LORD! will be enough...

I said
lol Your just another blind Jew. Relying on his own opinion.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

I said
You are an evil deceiver. You twist and pervert and manipulate what others say.
you follow jewish false witness as if Yahushua changed the customs of Moses delivered to us...

Special Foods --------------- The Sabbath
[Rom 14:1-10
[1] Receive one who is weak in the faith, [but] not to disputes over doubtful things.
[2] For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats [only] vegetables.
[3] Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him.
where is there anything about the seventh day Sabbath?

Paul took a vow to comfort concerned jews who heard about your LYING forebears...Paul proved that he walked and taught upright and in accordance to the still binding laws...

In the old testament God had restrictions on what man could eat. But here in the new testament we see god removing them restrictions. But beware of the hypocrites who try to make a law where there is none.

[Act 10:9-16
[9] The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
[10] Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
[11] and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
[12] In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
[13] And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
[14] But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
[15] And a voice [spoke] to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
[16] This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.

Peter explained this vision not once but TWICE and that it was about goyim were INDEED to hear the gospel...as they were NOT UNCLEAN if in their belief they came...just like in the OT it was ONE LAW for jew and goyim...when the church was in the wilderness...that time that even strangers within their gates received the SABBATH...the ONLY commandment specifically listing the goyim...

In the old testament The Sabbath day to keep it Holy was in the old testament law. But here we see that was changed to an option. Its ok to keep the Sabbath but it is not required as a law in the new testament. Its ok to keep the Sabbath its ok not to keep the Sabbath. But beware of the hypocrties who will try to make it a law again when Jesus has given us the option.

[7] For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
[8] For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
[9] For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
[10] But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Beware the curse of ADDING to the word Squeaky...nothing about Sabbath there...but which days to eat or fast

[Mar 2:27-28
[27] And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
[28] "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."

See the Sabbath was made for you Squeaky be a man...

You do know how that ”Lord of” thingy works yes? You see there is a Lord of London...which means London gives that Lord authority power rights...so why would that Lord destroy the very thing that support him? I mean what idiot would take the city of London and change it to York or something...or how about Lord of the Rings...would he melt the rings down to a belt buckle or something?

The Sabbath confirms He is the Creator the Authority...Why would He change that?

THINK NOT...Squeaky ok?...It was brought into the NT as you already conceded...

Matt 24:20 proves He expected both winter times and Sabbath times to continue long into the future...is why Heb 4:9

And of course Isaiah concludes his book with from Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will come worship...except Squeaky who thinks it’s optional...stealing worship and baring false witness...

NOT doing what is taught from the seat of Moses...and preventing others from doing so...

clefty

I said
lol Your just another blind Jew. Relying on his own opinion.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Posting like a praying pagan...repeat repeat repeat...

It is your own opinion that ADDS to Romans 14...as if the Sabbath were a disputable thing...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you follow jewish false witness as if Yahushua changed the customs of Moses delivered to us...

where is there anything about the seventh day Sabbath?

Paul took a vow to comfort concerned jews who heard about your LYING forebears...Paul proved that he walked and taught upright and in accordance to the still binding laws...

Peter explained this vision not once but TWICE and that it was about goyim were INDEED to hear the gospel...as they were NOT UNCLEAN if in their belief they came...just like in the OT it was ONE LAW for jew and goyim...when the church was in the wilderness...that time that even strangers within their gates received the SABBATH...the ONLY commandment specifically listing the goyim...

Beware the curse of ADDING to the word Squeaky...nothing about Sabbath there...but which days to eat or fast

See the Sabbath was made for you Squeaky be a man...

You do know how that ”Lord of” thingy works yes? You see there is a Lord of London...which means London gives that Lord authority power rights...so why would that Lord destroy the very thing that support him? I mean what idiot would take the city of London and change it to York or something...or how about Lord of the Rings...would he melt the rings down to a belt buckle or something?

The Sabbath confirms He is the Creator the Authority...Why would He change that?

THINK NOT...Squeaky ok?...It was brought into the NT as you already conceded...

Matt 24:20 proves He expected both winter times and Sabbath times to continue long into the future...is why Heb 4:9

And of course Isaiah concludes his book with from Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will come worship...except Squeaky who thinks it’s optional...stealing worship and baring false witness...

NOT doing what is taught from the seat of Moses...and preventing others from doing so...

I said
lolol Not everyone can understand how God blinded the Jews. But because your a Jew and you have showed everyone what a blind Jew looks like. We all thank you for being an example.

clefty

I said
lolol Not everyone can understand how God blinded the Jews. But because your a Jew and you have showed everyone what a blind Jew looks like. We all thank you for being an example.

“Think not....!” So Squeaky doesn’t ...hasn’t in a long time...

Full of milkshakes and no meat...following his carnal “do what thou whilst” gut...his stomach is his god...everything is an option...just be of the opinion and grateful...