"coming in the clouds of heaven" "one like the Son of Man" - Daniel 7:13

beameup

"coming in the clouds of heaven" "one like the Son of Man" - Daniel 7:13

But Jesus held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, "Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed"? And Jesus said, I AM: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses? Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death. - Mark 14:61-64

Now, the ultra-orthodox Pharisees knew the Scripture in Daniel 7, and knew full-well, that it was a MESSIANIC prophecy referring to the "Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven". However, they judged Jesus strictly on his outward appearance and found him not the HANDSOME Messiah that they wanted and expected and condemned him to death.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days [YHWH], and they brought him near before him. - Daniel 7:13
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. - Daniel 7:14
So, clearly here we see the "Two Powers" of Heaven:
the "Ancient of Days"="YHWH" and the "Son of Man"=Yeshua

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
heavenanotherdimension.jpg

echoesofenoch.com/VaticanAliens.htm

MATTHEW 26:60 But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, [yet] found they none. At the last came two false witnesses, (Two Witnesses of Revelation, the Representative of Joseph or Antichrist)
MATTHEW 26:61 And said, This [fellow] said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days. (Lord's Body or Temple Stones, counting 42 Days for the 42 Generations of Joseph recorded in Matthew 1's Genealogy before the 3 Days of Darkness)
MATTHEW 26:62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what [is it which] these witness against thee? (God will use the "Two Witnesses" for 42 Days like Jonah, with the Dragon, that is with the Black Knight Satellite to proclaim Repentance by Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan + More)
MATTHEW 26:63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. (God gave not only the Ark, which is a picture of Jonah's Whale, but also the 10 Commandments, regardless if God uses only the Antichrist to voice his will at present, he will like also repeat what the Antichrist has stated to reprove the nations of repentance in what must be done)
MATTHEW 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. (Jesus is coming in the Clouds of Heaven, as he has stated, my body the Temple will be destroyed in the New Testament and the Rebuilt in the Revelation, the revelation is the Third, so it is as the Third Day)

42 Days of Tribulation, 3 Days of Darkness, 150 Days of Star Wormwood............Jesus himself talks about the "Two Witnesses", and they are not revealed until we reach near to the events of Revelation. Now we need to be careful, not to assault the testimony of Jesus, in assuming that he would not raise his Body to proclaim the events of revelation that is with the Sign of Divorce, as you have have clearly stated Jesus has claimed, "My Body will be Risen like the Clouds" (I do not have the full cooperation of the media and the authorities in handling this public threat, but things will become clear soon, you will understand that the Antichrist is not only without sin, but also not guilty of performing a work, when you are instructed to exterminate these people, then you will do so accordingly, or you will accept the end of your lives peacefully as the Gospel's Program will provide, soon this will be necessary) (I need to be convinced Lethal Force will be used against me, http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... then we'll have another nightly walk tonight, or I can tie my hands and my feet and wait for you to break in or maybe I'll leave the door open, the level of force yesterday was good in our nightly walk, and I want to see more in assisting of the suicide of these people).

Bradley D

The main thing upset the leaders was Jesus using the words "I Am" (Mark 14:62). In this case the word in Greek is "ego" used for "a primary pronoun of the first person I (only expressed when emphatic)" (Strongs). The name God used for Himself when talking to Moses. The leaders took that to mean that Jesus was saying that He was the Son of God. And to them that was blasphemy.

beameup

The Jewish scribes were very familiar with "He who rides the clouds"
and identified Him as Deity... One of the "Two Powers" in Heaven:
There is none like the God of Israel,
Who rides the heavens to your help,
And through the skies in His majesty.

The eternal God is a refuge,
And underneath are the everlasting arms;
And He drove out the enemy from before you,
And said, ‘Destroy!’ - Deuteronomy 33:26-27

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Deuteronomy 33 KJV
(26) There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. (clouds)

Psalms 68 KJV
(33) To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.
(34) Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.

Psalms 104 KJV
(3) Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

Psalms 68:4 KJV
(4) Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Psalms 18 KJV
(10) And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

Isaiah 19 KJV
(1) The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

2 Samuel 22 KJV
(11) And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.​

Now, here's the kicker ...

Daniel 7 KJV
(9) I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: (Rev 1:14) his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. (Ezekiel chapter 1)
(10) A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
(11) I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
(12) As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
(13) I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
(14) And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.​

Jesus quotes this when asked while He was on trial if he was the Christ.

Matthew 26 KJV
(63) But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
(64) Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
(65) Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.​

Ciaphis the high priest knew instantly who Jesus was claiming to be.
He tears his clothes and charges Jesus with blasphemy.
When Jesus said this, it couldn't have been more clear to the high priest who knew right away what Jesus was claiming.

beameup

The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked:
the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
-
Nahum 1:3

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him,
and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth
shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
- Revelation 1:7

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see
the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
-
Matthew 24:30

beameup

Clouds and thick darkness surround Him;
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
- Psalm 97:2

He made darkness His hiding place, His canopy around Him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
- Psalm 18:11

And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies. - 2 Samuel 22:12

Last edited:

beameup

Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not;
and he walketh in the circuit of heaven. - Job 22:14

At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds
passed, hail stones and coals of fire. - Psalm 18:12

The great Day of the LORD is near, it is near, and
hasteth greatly, even the voice of the Day of the LORD:
the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress,
a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and
gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, - Zephaniah 1:15